• Server Status: Online

Last Man Standing Ideas!

Not sure if this is possible but when you enter the arena I think every player should have the same stats. 

On dead hours we don't get enough players to join maybe lower the amount of people you need to start a game? This might not be possible since people might abuse it with alts.

Ranged/t90s hits way to hard.

If you join with 0 prayer It stays 0 prayer.

Edited by Skcam
  • Like 1

- Remove restore potions except for maybe a dose to use alongside the brew at the beginning. This will allow people to smite down their opponents prayer rendering their protection prayers useless.

- I am on the fence about multi-way combat. On one hand it promotes teaming, but it is not necessarily a bad thing. On the other hand it promotes veteran players winning every time because they know people will team with them as opposed to newer players getting teammates.

- Disable individual perks inside of LMS.

- Give everyone the max stats corresponding to the loadout. This will allow new players to enjoy the content because at certain times it is difficult to find a full game to play.

- Reset HP to 990 every time so that people cannot go into the mini-game with HP over 990, thus giving them an advantage over others.

- Add a timer until the next LMS game onto the Noticeboard.

• Like 2

big-banner.gif

lul.png

Make everyone the same combat level and gear, to make it easier, but i think there should be random drops so it spices it up somewhat. Give everyone basic gear at the start, then drop more advanced gear as time goes on. Also put a time limit on the game, maybe 5 mins? That way people just can't run around and avoid someone. Whomever is last, or most kills at end wins.

• Like 1

logo (1).png

- Discourage hiding. Make it so that if you're outside of combat for over 15 seconds, you will either get a notification to stop being a coward and fight or get kicked/reduced rewards. Or maybe NPCs will spawn to attack you like in RS3 fight pits.

- Like Gary said, make everyone have 99 everything so it's more fair.

- Keep it multi combat. Part of the fun is seeing who you can trust and piling people.

- Remove T90 gear. It's just too OP. Drygore rapier hits 550 through prayer.

- A timer on the notice board so we know when the next LMS is.

- VERY IMPORTANT: Disable auras without having to unequip them! LMS severely limits what you can do PVM wise if you have to unequip your Aura every time there's a LMS game. It really sucks to have to go auraless for hours if you wanna do LMS.

- Reward participation and kills. Give everyone a tortured soul for every kill they got, regardless of whether they won or not. This gives people an incentive to attack as opposed to waiting the battles out.

- Make it possible to start with fewer people. 6 people is too many during dead hours. Make the minimum 4 to eliminate that problem.

• Like 1

1534788168738.gif.5afc140feb7e86513cdfa25c8095b257.gif

Nice bringing some kind of pvp into the sever, But take off prayer and have it so you can’t run and hide other then that great content. I know people mad about teaming up on others but I feel as, just stop crying and build your own team. Also is there any way for skillers and non maxout accounts to have their combat stats set at 99 when using the command lms after they leave/die their Original level/xp will return. Just a idea ? 

• Confused 1

I love the idea of Lms!

now some issues with it:

1. Cant access the shop! maybe make a lms shop at home alone side party pete and diago.

2. all round rewards for participation and kills

now something i believe should be added is for every kill it refreshes your inventory with food and pots ect and multi turned off so its all skill based not luck or hiding ect.

3. one issue i found is when switching weapons you must have the stat to re-equip it maybe auto maxing all stats needed for preset would help alot. (dung for rapier was my issue)

• Like 1

drake (2).png

tenor.gif

On 11/14/2018 at 9:15 PM, Skcam said:

Not sure if this is possible but when you enter the arena I think every player should have the same stats. 

On dead hours we don't get enough players to join maybe lower the amount of people you need to start a game? This might not be possible since people might abuse it with alts.

Ranged/t90s hits way to hard.

If you join with 0 prayer It stays 0 prayer.

Added!

• Like 1

ruxXBK.gif

On 11/14/2018 at 9:21 PM, Gary said:

- Remove restore potions except for maybe a dose to use alongside the brew at the beginning. This will allow people to smite down their opponents prayer rendering their protection prayers useless.

- I am on the fence about multi-way combat. On one hand it promotes teaming, but it is not necessarily a bad thing. On the other hand it promotes veteran players winning every time because they know people will team with them as opposed to newer players getting teammates.

- Disable individual perks inside of LMS.

- Give everyone the max stats corresponding to the loadout. This will allow new players to enjoy the content because at certain times it is difficult to find a full game to play.

- Reset HP to 990 every time so that people cannot go into the mini-game with HP over 990, thus giving them an advantage over others.

- Add a timer until the next LMS game onto the Noticeboard.

- Done (by @Jaedmo)!

- We have proposed this: sometimes a mode will be single-combat or multi-combat. This will retain multi-combat but also introduce single-combat into the minigame!

- Can you name specific perks? The banking one is already taken care of.

- Done!

- Done!

- To do!

ruxXBK.gif

On 11/15/2018 at 2:02 AM, Chloe said:

- Discourage hiding. Make it so that if you're outside of combat for over 15 seconds, you will either get a notification to stop being a coward and fight or get kicked/reduced rewards. Or maybe NPCs will spawn to attack you like in RS3 fight pits.

- Like Gary said, make everyone have 99 everything so it's more fair.

- Keep it multi combat. Part of the fun is seeing who you can trust and piling people.

- Remove T90 gear. It's just too OP. Drygore rapier hits 550 through prayer.

- A timer on the notice board so we know when the next LMS is.

- VERY IMPORTANT: Disable auras without having to unequip them! LMS severely limits what you can do PVM wise if you have to unequip your Aura every time there's a LMS game. It really sucks to have to go auraless for hours if you wanna do LMS.

- Reward participation and kills. Give everyone a tortured soul for every kill they got, regardless of whether they won or not. This gives people an incentive to attack as opposed to waiting the battles out.

- Make it possible to start with fewer people. 6 people is too many during dead hours. Make the minimum 4 to eliminate that problem.

Added all of these except the T90 gear removal. Something will be done about that!

For the "discourage hiding" one, I decided to make it only applicable to multi-combat modes. I made a funny little animation for inactive players dying. ?

Ab2qih.gif

...wait for it...

• Like 1

ruxXBK.gif

On 11/14/2018 at 10:11 PM, Bolinbear said:

Make everyone the same combat level and gear, to make it easier, but i think there should be random drops so it spices it up somewhat. Give everyone basic gear at the start, then drop more advanced gear as time goes on. Also put a time limit on the game, maybe 5 mins? That way people just can't run around and avoid someone. Whomever is last, or most kills at end wins.

To be done!

ruxXBK.gif

This is video evidence that teaming is an actual problem. One suggestion to start with is obviously make it single combat. To prevent boxing a friend so that those two players can't just survive until there's nobody else, I suggest having a few time stages where constant typeless damage is given to all of the players remaining, gradually increasing until it's just a matter of time before players are forced to eat food, and fight to the last man standing. With the current addition of the instant death of not being in combat (to prevent hiding) I suggest that there be a reasonable time before that death, due to two players who might end up boxing into the typeless damage phases of the match leaving one player left unable to fight anyone. One way around this is to make it to where when the amount of players alive is an odd number (one person won't have a fight) then the instant death is inactive. If two teams of friends are boxing into the late stages of the typeless damage phases, it will come down to a matter of who can heal the most. Eventually the damage will be too harsh to out heal.

Signature.png

• Owner
21 minutes ago, ely sia n said:

This is video evidence that teaming is an actual problem. One suggestion to start with is obviously make it single combat. To prevent boxing a friend so that those two players can't just survive until there's nobody else, I suggest having a few time stages where constant typeless damage is given to all of the players remaining, gradually increasing until it's just a matter of time before players are forced to eat food, and fight to the last man standing. With the current addition of the instant death of not being in combat (to prevent hiding) I suggest that there be a reasonable time before that death, due to two players who might end up boxing into the typeless damage phases of the match leaving one player left unable to fight anyone. One way around this is to make it to where when the amount of players alive is an odd number (one person won't have a fight) then the instant death is inactive. If two teams of friends are boxing into the late stages of the typeless damage phases, it will come down to a matter of who can heal the most. Eventually the damage will be too harsh to out heal.

Teaming was intended lol. We're adding more modes. The typeless damage thing is a cool idea.