• Server Status: Online

Welcome to my Barrows Guide!

1104901104_155421274095419178(8).png.278f2ebd93c2737b4521179d769e3f5f.png

How To Get There!

First off, we'll talk about how to get to barrows.

So open your quest tab, and click "Minigames" - Option 1 will be Barrows.

minigames.png.69d8fa1cb3aad0685f654d21fd5198c5.png

You will be teleported here, on-top of Ahrims' grave.

1168170981_barrowsloc.png.c22eba80373ebb7c41b8cc5de3edae54.png

Locating The Brothers!

Here is a helpful map, that will help locate all of the brothers.

1092096557_barrowsbro.png.27590be15776a9c87bd908c607877806.png

What To Pray?

Protect Melee From - Torag, Verac, Dharok + Guthan

Protect Range From - Karil

Protect Mage From - Ahrim

How To Access The Brothers?

To Access each of the graves, simple click the spade located on the dirt patch. Which will take you underground to find the Sarcophagus.

Simply click the sarcophagus and the Brother will appear.

Alternatively, you will get a message like the one below. This will take you into the Tunnel/Maze.2020230855_hiddentunnel.png.86b39f8208eff32213ad8a853c6c10ad.png

To Enter the tunnel, simply press the green arrow, and "Yes, I'm fearless".

Please note, Unless you're "Rushing" - Talked about later, I'd advise for you to kill all Brothers.

Once you're ready to enter the tunnel!

So, All the brothers are dead, but one. Who's hiding in the tunnel. Now comes the tricky part.

Once you've re-located the tunnel, climb down, and you will spawn in a room similar to below.

731636905_mazespawn.png.03ff27842d0f59c9bf59e77bafc67ce3.png

From here, you are looking to Locate the chest (this becomes easier if you are zoomed out all the way),

and locate an open-able door, such as the one shown below.

1614780252_mazedoor.png.3343795805f5bf959bb3ea3bd1ae69e2.png

Below is a map of the "crypt" to help visualise where the Chest is in comparison to where you may spawn.

Barrows_Crypt.png.a72617ee86881ead314f6c3a19f77667.png

Once you have located the chest room, and gained Access, simply click the chest, to force the final brother to spawn, once he is dead, you can click the chest again to open your loot window.

All loot can be sent directly to the bank, or to your inventory, dependant on which button you press.

Once you have looted, go back to Minigames > barrows, and repeat! 

Best of luck!

Cool Tips & Tricks

You may decide you wish to "rush" chests, for achievement rewards, or for fun.

What this entails is simply, ignoring any of the brothers that spawn, and locating the tunnel ASAP. 

Once found, you simply race to the chest, kill the brother who appears from it, Loot + repeat!

Also remember to take a Dragon Defender!! There's always a chance you may get a Corrupted Sigil!

Many thanks for reading my guide.

Please comment any thoughts you may have about the guide. And any improvement suggestions are always welcome.

• Like 3

profile sig.png

witt.pngflowie.png

Great guide, Love the use of clear pictures and colour. Especially helpful for newer players looking to improve their gear, and/or to make some money on the side.

My suggestion would be to include (an estimation of) the prices that players can expect from certain items. Whether it be from the General Store, or prices frequently offered by other players.

Also, two small remarks:

- Be aware that Verac's armour set enables him to hit through your prayer. Therefore, it is recommended to bring some pieces of food in case you get knocked down to low health. Pointing at you, Hardcore Ironmen, in particular.

- For those looking to get themselves a corrupted sigil, the t70 defender upgrade, one must either have a dragon defender equipped or in their inventory. The droprate for the corrupted sigil slightly improves with every brother killed. roughly 1/70 with no brothers slain, 1/55 with all 6 brothers slain. I'm not entirely sure if this increases even further with Akrisae and Linza

• 1 month later...

Good guide. Wouldn't expect something like this to be needed with how old the barrows minigame is, but you'd be surprised. Maybe edit this post to let people know that there is a perk that lets you skip the tunnel.

big-banner.gif

lul.png

• noted locked this topic