• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 75 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Craftwork's Introduction!

Hey y'all! It's nice to be back on Ataraxia! I played for probably 6-8 months prior to the reset, and absolutely could not get enough of this server. I loved every bit of it, and was pretty well known in the community. My old name was 'Skiller4lyfe' for anyone that remembers me. I love the fact that the server is back and better than before, with so many bountiful updates. 

My name is Nick, I'm 20 years old, and live in Tennessee. I loved hopping back on and seeing all these old names that I remembered having so much fun with back in the day. I love grinding and taking the time and effort that's necessary to obtain my goals. I hope to be able to comp out 'Craftwork' -- My first account since reset, and it's a Legendary. ? I've already gotten my little Fishy Boi (Bubbles -- The Fishing Pet) and I hope to obtain all of them by the time I'm finished. 

I hope everyone enjoys seeing me around both the server and the forums, because I'm going to be active on both every chance I get. May even post a few guides every now and then like I used to. ? 

Anyway, Short and to the point. A kinda "Welcome Back to Ataraxia" Post. Hope to see everyone around and get to know everyone again! Peace! Craft

• Like 1

CraftSig.png.0b118649fc86889353d76f85c811a476.png