• Server Status: Online

New and loving it!

Hello! 

A lot of you guys might have met me already, as I've received a lot of beginner help from a few people and just recently donated for bronze. But I completely forgot about making an introduction thread as I normally do in other servers. 

My name is Jacob (obviously) and I'm based in the US Mountain time. I've been playing Runescape off and on since 2004, and still occasionally play osrs/rs3. I've also been playing rsps since the original moparscape but not nearly as much. I've been support in a number of servers in the past, and a moderator in a couple. I've always found enjoyment in starting new servers, but have struggled to find the one to stick with for a long period of time. There's plenty who've shut down and reopened that I've played over and over, but none I consider a home. 

So far, this server has been a refreshing experience when it comes to new servers. Not only is it hard to find a decent 718+ server, but its also rare to find a very welcoming server that's relatively active. After roughly 12 hours of playing, I donated to bronze, in hopes to help the server keep maintenance and updates coming since I plan on sticking around as long as I can. I love to learn, but I also love to help as much as I can even when I may not have the knowledge, so you'll see me in the help chat answering questions or simply afking while doing slayer/skilling :P Message me in game if you want to add me! IGN is Jacobb at the time of this post.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to seeing you in game!

• Like 1