• Server Status: Online

Hi Everyone,

I played Runescape 3 on retail for a few days and loved all the features the game has to offer but all the good stuff was locked behind a subscription which is why I want to try out this private server.

I am a complete noob and have a few questions:

1. I have downloaded the .jar file, what do I need to do next to start playing the game?

2. Will I be able enjoy all the features retail has to offer for free? I am particularly interested in housing, farming, crafting and questing.

Many thanks for your help ?

Hey! Welcome!

Once you have downloaded the .jar file it will be in your downloads folder. Just double click it to launch it. 

When you get to the login menu, no need to register. Just type in your desired Username and Password to register.

And yes! Everything can be played for free, however there is no questing on most private servers.

If you still need help just say ? It could be easier and faster to get help via our Discord: https://discord.gg/NzShtY (This link only lasts 24hours from this message)