• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 78 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Event Calendar - Feedback

Hello beautiful people of Ataraxia,

I have been doing my best to do more and more events in an effort to give back to you guys.

Here's the idea..

I have created an "event calendar". 

This is pretty self explanatory, it is a calendar that has set days for certain events.

I would like to see what you guys thought of this as well as any suggestions on events or tweaks to the calendar.

All times are in server time.

https://goo.gl/GcXfw3

PS: This calendar is an example and is not currently in place.

Best,

Uzi

• Like 5

UziAtaraxia.png

I like the idea of weekly events, when you publish actual times 1-4 Am server time is great for me.  Soul wars, trivia night, drop competitions. (First person to obtain ____ wins) -or- (person who obtains the most____ within X time frame wins) and boss masses are things i would look forward to.

Edited by Socrates

Personally i'd love it due to fact we can like set our own time in week just to get event we want.

If it could be an in-game system that change every day so we can see what event is running atm - something like ports timer* If You know what i mean.

• Like 1

Definitely been waiting for this, but I would recommend switching up which events are on certain days.

For example, don't make PC ONLY on Sundays as that may not work for some people. Move the mini games around throughout the week and at different time of days to try and appeal to most player base. Also I'd look into revitalizing some reward shops from certain mini games to make them more appealing, such as Soul Wars. <3 thank you for doing this Uzi, should make the server way more interactive.