• Server Status: Online

Well here it is

I was told by a few people that I should make one of these, and even though it is extremely late I figured why not lets give it a shot.

So, my name is Gary in-game and in real life and I have been with Runescape since 2002. I joined the RSPS scene likely around 2010, and have been in and out of it ever since.

I played Edelar back when Vichy was the Owner and I absolutely adored the server. I became a support unexpectedly after a short period of playing Edelar and was eventually demoted by Vichy I believe because of how unexpectedly quick my promotion came.

As far as previous servers I am not going to name names, but if you have played decently large servers in the past you may know me from various servers as ex-staff.

I've known our beloved ruler, Jaedmo, for about six years and I knew him when he was nothing but a pup. To see where he is now is truly amazing.

I am in the process of creating an Ironman (Ex-Hardcore) series based on Ataraxia and the first episode has been posted under the #youtube-videos section of the Discord, so make sure to check it out and leave feedback. (Please read the description and the post under #youtube-videos before posting feedback. Yes, I know how scuffed it is.)

I am a fairly open person, so if you want to know more just PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord. (My Discord is Gary#1932)

Thanks for taking the time to read,

Gary

Edited by Gary
  • Like 2

big-banner.gif

lul.png