• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 46 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Treasure Trails

Open up the section that you are looking for and press CTRL + F Then Type the beginning of your clue for easier locating.
Credits to Tip.it/runescape for information, all information is gathered here for easier finding(s)

Notes:

*Ornament kits can be used on the relevant Armour to improve its appearance. The decoration can be removed and put back into its kit at any time. Ornament kits are tradable, but the decorated items are not.

**Animal staves have the attack stats of a mystic battle staff, with the prayer bonuses of a cozier. Each staff counts as an unlimited elemental rune type.

***The investigator Perk will help complete these quicker, but at a cost. You may purchase the perk HERE   :Sellout:

Maps

Tt Map Loc Champguild
West side of Champions Guild, South of the mining area. Two paces to the EAST of the tree

Tt Map Loc Draynorvillage

Draynor Village

Tt Map Loc Lumberyard
Lumberyard, North-east of Varrock.

Tt Map Loc Barbvillagefalador
Between Falador and Barbarian Village, to the South of the path

Tt Map Loc Varrockeastmine
Varrock East Mine, halfway between the North-east edge of the mine and the wall to the North

Tt Map Loc Goblinobservatory
Goblin village near the Observatory

West Ardougne
West Ardougne, West side. North-east house in the group of 12 houses in the middle near the Underground Pass entrance.

Tt Map Loc Dwf
Inside the Dark Warriors' Fortress in the wilderness,
South-west corner of the interior open-air square

Tt Map Loc Clocktower
Clocktower, South of the Ardougne Castle

Tt Map Loc Mcgrubors
McGrubor's Wood, to the West of Seers Village

Tt Map Loc Westmcgrubors
Sir Galahad's house, West of Mcgrubor's Wood

Tt Map Loc Craftguildpenisula
Hobgoblin area, on the island peninsula West of the Crafting Guild

Tt Map Loc Yanille
Behind the Anvil House in Yanille

Tt Map Loc Necromancertower
West of the Necromancer's Tower, just to the North of the Tower of Life

TT Remmington Map
Building in West Rimmington

Tt Map Loc Wizardtower
Wizard's Tower South of Draynor Village

Tt Map Loc Lvl50wild
Level 50 wilderness, directly to the West of the larger volcano, to the South-east of the Agility Course

Tt Map Loc Morttonroad
On the road to Mort'ton, South-west of the fishing spots and North of the Haunted Mine. 

Tt Map Loc Lighthouse
Island with the Lighthouse, to the South-west of Rellekka. Take the second path that heads South

Tt Map Loc Miscellania
Miscellania, just to the East of the entrance to the Castle grounds. 

Tt Map Loc Chaosaltarkhazard
Chaos Altar West of the Khazard Battlefield (south west of Ardougne), dig right behind the altar

Tt Map Loc Sinclairmansion
On the Eastern side of the path that leads from Sinclair Mansion to the Fremennik Province (Rellekka)

Tt Map Loc Northfalador
North of Falador, right near the statue

Tt Map Loc Southlegends
Just to the South of the Legends Guild entrance, to the North-east of Ardougne

Tt Map Loc Eastrangedguild
Just to the East of the Ranging Guild
                                                          End Of Maps

Anagrams

ANAGRAM PERSON TOWN/LOCATION
A ZEN SHE Zenesha East Ardougne market - platebody seller
ACE MATCH ELM Cam the Camel Al Kharid outside Duel Arena gate, Camulet *NOT* required.
AHA JAR Jaraah Duelling Arena hospital
AN PAINT TONIC Captain Ninto Dwarf Passage under White Wolf Mountain, near the beer area. 
ARC O LINE Caroline East of Ardougne on the coast, at the Sea Slug quest start. 
ARE COL Oracle Ice Mountain North of Falador. 
ARR! SO I AM A CRUST, AND? Ramara du Croissant Piscatoris forge, in the house with the furnace (requires completion of Swan Song quest)
BAIL TRIMS Brimstail Gnome Stronghold, east of the bridge on the west side of the Stronghold. Enter the hollowed rock, which leads to his cave. 
BOAST B Sabbot North-west of Burthorpe (north of the Warrior's Guild) in an unmarked cave to the north-west
BY LOOK Bolkoy Upstairs in the Tree Gnome Village (the Maze). 
C ON GAME HOC Gnome Coach Gnome Stronghold, outside the Gnomeball Field (he circles the field clockwise). 
DT RUN B Brundt Rellekka chieftain, inside the Longhall in Rellekka. 
EEK ZERO OP Zookeeper Ardougne. 
EL OW Lowe Archery Store in Varrock
ERR CURE IT Recruiter Centre of town, West Ardougne. 
GOBLIN KERN King Bolren Centre of Tree Gnome Village (the Maze)
GOT A BOY Gabooty Tai Bwo Wannai Village. 
GULAG RUN Uglug Nar South of Castle Wars at Jiggig.
HALT US Luthas Karamja Banana Plantation. 
HE DO POSE. IT IS CULTRRL, MK? Riki the sculptor's model Keldagrim Sculptor's studio, on north-east side of town.
ICY FE Fycie In a cave in Ogre Country South of Gu'tanoth, directly to the North of NPC Rantz, in the valley where the Chompy Bird Hunting quest start is
I EAT ITS CHART HINTS DO U Shiratti the Custodian Nardah
I FAFFY RUN Fairy Nuff  Fairy Nuff is North of Lost City (Zanaris) bank. 
IM KROM Rommik Rimmington Crafting Store. 
Iz A Ammo Load For Mrs Yakkers Moldark, Emissary of Zamorak North-east of the bank in Edgeville.
LAND DOOMD Odd Old Man Rag and Bone Man quest start, road east of Varrock Earth Runecrafting Altar, north of Limestone Mine.
LARK IN DOG King Roald Varrock Palace. 
ME AM THE CALC Cam the Camel Al Kharid outside Duel Arena gate, Camulet *NOT* required.
ME IF Femi Next to the cart at the gate to Tree Gnome Stronghold
NOD MED Edmond East Ardougne, in the house North of the Castle. 
O BIRDZ A ZANY EN PC Cap'n Izzy No-Beard Brimhaven Agility Arena. 
OK CO Cook Lumbridge Castle. 
OR A VILE Valerio Citharede Abbey east of Al Kharid. 
OR ZINC FUMES WARD Wizard Frumscone Yanille Wizard's Guild basement, need 66 magic (boosters allowed) to enter.
PROFS LOSE WRONG PIE Professor Onglewip Ground floor of the Wizards' Tower south of Draynor
PEATY PERT Party Pete Falador Party room
R AK MI Karim Al-Kharid kebab seller. 
RED ART TANS Trader Stan Owner of Charter Ships, speak to him at the southern dock in Port Sarim.
SEQUIN DIRGE Queen Sigrid Queen of Etceteria, in the castle. 
SNAH Hans The confused lad around Lumbridge Castle
THEM CALL CAME Cam the Camel Al Kharid outside Duel Arena gate
WINSTON LANE Nails Newton By the Taverly lodestone, just outside the Pick and Lute Tavern.

Uri's Emotes

Beckon in Tai Bwo Wannai. Clap before you talk to me. Equip green dragonhide chaps, a ring of duelling, and a mithril medium helmet. Green Dragonhide Chaps, Ring of Duelling, Mithril Medium Helmet Tai Bwo Wannai on Karamja.
Beckon in the digsite near the eastern winch. Bow or curtsy before you talk to me. Equip a pointed red and black snelm, snakeskin boots, and iron pickaxe. Pointed red and black snelm, Snakeskin Boots, Iron Pickaxe Eastern Winch in the Digsite. There are iron pickaxes available if you descend down it.
Blow a kiss between the tables in Shilo Village bank. Beware of double agents! Equip a splitbark helm, mud pie and rune plate body. Splitbark helm, Mud pie, Rune Platebody In Shilo Village bank, between the two tables. You must have at least started the Shilo Village Quest to enter Shilo Village. Be careful that you have auto-retaliate OFF, otherwise when the double agent appears you will throw your mud pie at him.
Blow a raspberry at the monkey cage in Ardougne Zoo. Equip a studded leather body, bronze platelegs, and a mud pie. Studded leather body, Bronze platelegs, Mud pie Facing the monkey cage in Ardougne Zoo. Be careful that you have auto-retaliate OFF, otherwise when the double agent appears you will throw your mud pie at him.
Blow a raspberry in the Fishing Guild bank. Beware of double agents! Equip an elemental shield, blue dragonhide chaps, and rune warhammer. Elemental Shield, Blue D'hide Chaps, Rune Warhammer Anywhere in Fishing Guild Bank. You at least level 68 fishing to enter the Fishing Guild. You can enter at level 63 with the help of an Admiral pie.
Blow raspberries outside the entrance to Keep Le Faye. Equip a coif, an iron platebody, and leather gloves. Coif, Iron Platebody, Leather Gloves Keep Le Faye
Bow or curtsy at the top of the lighthouse. Beware of double agents! Equip a blue dragonhide body, blue dragonhide vambraces, and no jewellery. Blue D'hide Body, Blue D'hide Vambraces, No Jewellery The lighthouse South-west of Rellekka. You must have at least started the Horror from the Deep Quest to enter the lighthouse.
Bow or curtsy in the ticket office of the Duel Arena. Equip an iron chain body, leather chaps and a coif. Iron Chainbody, Leather Chaps, Coif Building just North of the Duel Arena gate in Al Kharid.
Bow or curtsy outside the entrance to the Legend's Guild. Equip iron platelegs, an emerald amulet, and an oak shieldbow. Iron Platelegs, Emerald Amulet, Oak Shieldbow Legend's Guild gate, outside.
Cheer at the games room. Have nothing equipped at all when you do. Absolutely nothing Inside the Games Room in Burthorpe (entering the global Games Room will not work).
Cheer at the Druid's Circle. Equip an air tiara, bronze two-handed sword, and gold amulet Air tiara, Bronze 2h Sword, gold amulet Druid's Circle in Taverley, just to the North-west of the Members gate to Falador.
Cheer in the Barbarian Agility Arena. Headbang before you talk to me. Equip a steel plate body, maple shortbow, and bronze boots. Steel Platebody, Maple Shortbow, Bronze boots Anywhere inside the Barbarian Agility Arena.
Cheer for the monks at Port Sarim. Equip a coif, steel plateskirt, and a sapphire necklace. Coif, Steel Plateskirt, Unenchanted Sapphire Necklace Port Sarim Docks by the Entrana Monks.
Cheer in the Ogre Pen in the Training Camp. Show you are angry before you talk to me. Equip a green dragonhide body and chaps and a steel square shield. Green Dragonhide Body and chaps, Steel Square Shield King Lathas' Combat Training Camp, to the North of Ardougne. You must have completed the Biohazard Quest to enter the Training Camp.
Clap in the main exam room of the Exam Centre. Equip a ruby amulet, blue flowers, and leather gloves. Ruby Amulet, Blue Flowers, Leather Gloves Exam centre at the Digsite.
Clap on the top level of the mill north of East Ardougne. Equip an emerald ring, wood camo top and an unenchanted tiara. Emerald ring, Wood camo top, Unenchanted Tiara Top level of the mill North of Ardougne.
Clap on the causeway to the Wizard's Tower. Equip an iron medium helmet, an emerald ring, and leather gloves. Iron Medium Helmet, Emerald Ring, Leather Gloves On the causeway (long bridge) that leads to the Wizard's Tower, South of Draynor Village.
Cry in the Catherby ranging shop. Bow or curtsy before you talk to me. Equip a round red and black snelm, a hard leather body, and an unblessed silver sickle. round red and black snelm (not turquoise), Hard Leather Body, Unblessed Silver Sickle Catherby Ranging Shop.
Cry on the platform of the north-west tree in the Gnome Agility Arena. Indicate "no" before you talk to me. Equip a steel kiteshield, ring of forging, and green dragonhide chaps. Steel Kiteshield, Ring of Forging, Green Dragonhide Chaps Gnome Agility Training Course in the Gnome Stronghold. Cross the log at the beginning of the course, climb the netting to get into the tree, then climb the tree branch to the first platform.
Dance a jig by the entrance to the fishing guild. Equip an emerald ring, a sapphire amulet, and a bronze chain body. Emerald Ring, Sapphire Amulet, Bronze Chainbody Fishing Guild Entrance
Dance a jig under Shantay's Awning. Bow or curtsy before you talk to me. Equip a pointed blue snail helmet and an air staff. Pointed Blue Snelm, Air Staff Shantay's Pass under the awning.
Dance at the cat-doored pyramid in Sophanem. Beware of double agents! Equip a ring of life, an uncharged amulet of glory and an adamant two-handed sword. Ring of Life, Uncharged Amulet of Glory, Adamant 2h Sword Sophanem.
Dance at the crossroads north of Draynor. Equip an iron chain body, a sapphire ring, and a shieldbow. Iron Chainbody, Sapphire Ring, Normal Wood Shieldbow Crossroads North of Draynor Village on Eastern side.
Dance in the centre of Canifis. Bow or curtsy before you talk to me. Equip a spiny helm, mithril plate legs, and an iron two-handed sword. Spiny helm, Mithril Platelegs, Iron 2h Sword Centre of Canifis, in the grassy patch between all the buildings. You must have completed the Priest in Peril Quest to enter Canifis.
Dance in the Party Room. Equip a steel full helmet, steel platebody and an iron plateskirt. Steel Full Helmet, Steel Platebody, Iron Plateskirt Party Room in Falador.
Dance in the shack in Lumbridge Swamp. Equip a bronze dagger, iron full helmet, and a gold ring. Bronze Dagger, Iron Full Helmet, Gold Ring The shack in south-eastern side of the Lumbridge Swamp.
Headbang in the mine north of Al Kharid. Equip a polar camo top, leather gloves, and leather boots. Polar camo top, Leather Gloves, Leather Boots Al Kharid mining location
Jump for joy at the beehives. Equip iron boots, an unholy symbol, and a steel hatchet. Iron Boots, Unholy Symbol, Steel Hatchet Beehives between Seers Village and Catherby.
Jump for joy in Yanille bank. Dance a jig before you talk to me. Equip a iron crossbow, adamant medium helmet, and snakeskin chaps. Iron Crossbow, Adamant Medium Helmet, Snakeskin Chaps Yanille Bank.
Laugh in the Jokul's tent in the Mountain Camp. Beware of double agents! Equip a rune full helmet, blue dragonhide chaps, and a fire battlestaff. Rune Full Helmet, Blue D'hide Chaps, Fire battlestaff Jokul's Tent in the north-east corner of Mountain Camp. Make sure you bring a rope if you have not yet completed the Mountain Daughter Quest.
Laugh at the crossroads south of Sinclair Mansion. Equip a cowl, strength amulet and iron scimitar Cowl, Amulet of strength, Iron scimitar South of Sinclair Mansion, at the crossroads.
Panic by the mausoleum in Morytania. Wave before you speak to me. Equip a mithril plate skirt, a maple shieldbow, and no boots. Mithril Plateskirt, Maple Shieldbow, No Boots Mausoleum in Morytania. You must have at least started the Creature of Fenkenstrain Questto enter this area. Entrance is gained by pushing the easternmost gravestone east of Fenkenstrain castle, descending into the Experiment Dungeonand going north-west to the Mausoleum exit.
Panic by the pilot on White Wolf Mountain. Beware of double agents! Equip mithril platelegs, a ring of life, and a rune hatchet. Mithril Platelegs, Ring of Life, Rune Hatchet Gnome Pilot on White Wolf Mountain.
Panic in the heart of the Haunted Woods. Beware of double agents! Have no items equipped when you do. Nothing. (After panic emote, you can put on armour to fight the double agent. Remove it after the fight before doing emote again.) Just East of the Fairy Ring in Haunted Woods (see this picture), south-east of Fenkenstrain's Castle and the farming water pump. Must have completed Priest in Peril Quest to enter this area.
Panic in the Limestone Mine. Equip bronze platelegs, a steel pickaxe, and a steel medium helmet. Bronze platelegs, Steel Pickaxe, Steel Medium Helmet Limestone Mine near the start to the Rag and Bone Man Quest.
Panic on the pier where you catch the Fishing Trawler. Have nothing equipped at all when you do. Nothing! I say nothing!! Fishing Trawler Pier
Salute in the banana plantation. Beware of double agents! Equip a diamond ring, amulet of power, and nothing on your chest and legs. Diamond Ring, Amulet of Power, NO chest piece or leggings Banana Plantation on Karamja (there are 33 trees there).
Shrug in the mine near Rimmington. Equip a gold necklace, a gold ring, and a bronze spear. Gold Necklace, Gold Ring, Bronze Spear Mining area between Rimmington and Port Sarim.
Shrug in the Zamorak Temple found in the Eastern Wilderness. Beware of double agents! Equip bronze platelegs, an iron plate body, and blue dragonhide vambraces. Bronze Platelegs, Iron Platebody, Blue D'hide Vambraces Chaos Temple surrounded by lava, north of Varrock, in level 12 Wilderness. Do not use Hartwin to teleport to there, but walk instead.
Twirl at the crossroads north of Rimmington. Equip a sapphire ring, yellow flowers and leather chaps. Sapphire ring, Yellow flowers, Leather Chaps Crossroads North of Rimmington and just south of the Clan Camp.
Twirl in Draynor Manor by the fountain. Equip an iron platebody, studded leather chaps, and a bronze full helmet. Iron Platebody, Studded Leather Chaps, Bronze Full Helmet Fountain on the Draynor Manor grounds.
Twirl on the bridge by Barbarian Village. Salute before you talk to me. Equip an iron hatchet, a steel kiteshield, and a mithril full helmet. Iron hatchet, Steel kiteshield, Mithril full helmet Bridge over River Lum between Barbarian Village and Varrock.
Think under the lens in the Observatory. Twirl before you talk to me. Equip a mithril chain body, green dragonhide chaps and a ruby amulet. Mithril Chainbody, Green Dragonhide Chaps, Ruby Amulet Observatory South-west of Ardougne, North of Castle Wars. You must have at least started the Observatory Quest to enter.
Think in the wheat field by the Lumbridge mill. Equip a blue gnome robetop, a turquoise gnome robe bottom, and an oak shortbow. Blue Gnome Robetop, Turquoise Gnome Bottom, Oak shortbow Wheat field outside the mill north-west of Lumbridge.
Think in the middle of the wheat field by the Lumbridge mill. Equip a sapphire necklace, polar camo legs and an oak shortbow. Sapphire necklace, Polar camo legs, Oak shortbow Wheat field outside the mill north-west of Lumbridge.
Wave along the south fence of the Lumber Yard. Equip a hard leather body, leather chaps, and a bronze hatchet. Hard Leather Body, Leather Chaps, Bronze Hatchet Southern fence of the Lumber Yard north-east of Varrock. Note: It will not work if you are standing next to the fence.
Wave on Mudskipper Point. Equip a gold ring, leather chaps, and a steel mace. Gold ring, Leather Chaps, Steel Mace Mudskipper Point south-east of Rimmington.
Yawn in Varrock Palace library. Equip a holy symbol, leather vambraces, and an iron warhammer. Holy symbol, Leather vambraces, Iron Warhammer Varrock Library.
Yawn in the Castle Wars lobby. Shrug before you talk to me. Equip a ruby amulet, a mithril scimitar, and iron square shield. Ruby Amulet, Mithril Scimitar, Iron square shield Castle Wars lobby.
Yawn in the rogues' general store. Beware of double agents! Equip an iron square shield, blue dragon vambraces and an iron pickaxe. Iron Square Shield, Blue D'hide Vambraces, Iron Pickaxe General Store in Bandit Camp in level 23 wilderness, north-east of the green dragons.
Yawn in Draynor Marketplace. Equip studded leather chaps, an iron kiteshield, and a steel longsword. Studded Leather Chaps, Iron Kiteshield, Steel Longsword Draynor Marketplace, where Diango the toyseller's stall is.

Coordinates

Latitude Longitude Approximate Location Exact 
00.00 North 07.13 West Southern part of Isafdar, north-east of Tyras Camp. You must have started the Regicide Quest and have level 56 agility to access this area. (The charter ship may be convenient.) Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
00.05 South 01.13 East To the West of the Gnome Maze on the river's edge. Directly across the river from the Observatory (not far from Fairy Ring CIQ) Picture
00.18 South 09.28 East South-west of Brimhaven in gold mine (near dungeon entrance) Picture
00.13 South 13.58 East Just west of Musa Point on Karamja, between the two ponds. Currently blocked by undergrowth, although digging one spot above it finds the clue. Picture
00.20 South 23.15 East Lumbridge Swamp, directly to the South-east of the Water Altar, about 12 steps to the North of the Southern shore Picture
00.30 North 24.16 East In Lumbridge Swamp go to the shack for the Lost City (Zanaris), and head slightly north-east until you see an open area with rocks on the ground. It's easy to spot once you see the area. Picture
00.31 South 17.43 East Near entrance to the Ice caves (and Thurgo's smithing shack), South of Falador and south of Port Sarim Picture
00.50 North 24.16 East Lumbridge Swamp, one block north-east of the Pillar of Purification. Picture
00.52 North 00.58 East Small goblin village north-east of the Observatory. Dig outside the north-east building. Picture
00.54 North 00.09 East Inside the Observatory office building, north-east corner of the main room Picture
01.18 South 14.15 East North-west of the Shipyard on Karamja, most north-west tip of the island (near Fairy Ring DKP). Clue scroll (medium). Picture
01.24 North 08.05 West From the Elven camp in Tirannwn, go South over the log bridge, then West into the area where the rabbits/bears are. Go a little South-west. There's a stick trap there; dig just past the stick trap. You must have started the Regicide Quest and have level 56 agility to access this area. Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
01.26 North 08.01 East Moss Giant Island, West of Brimhaven. You need level 10 agility to use the rope swing to get to the island. Picture
01.33 North 04.15 East North of Fight Arena, south of Clock Tower Picture
01.35 South 07.28 East Green Spider Island, East of Yanille (convenient to Fairy Ring CLS) Picture
02.33 North 28.45 East Duel Arena, walk up the starts and to the north a bit. Picture
02.50 North 21.46 East Between Draynor jail and the Lumbridge crater. Picture
02.50 North 06.20 East A bit south of Ardougne, on the East coast, north of the Tower of Life and Necromancer Tower. There's a small outcrop toward the water with a willow tree on it. Dig on the north-east side of the tree. Picture
03.03 South 05.03 East South of Yanille Picture
03.35 South 13.35 East North-east of the Nature Altar and the Karamja Jungle mine. Clue scroll (medium). Picture
03.39 South 13.58 East South of the Karamja wisp colony. Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
03.45 South 22.45 East North edge of the pond in the Kharidian Desert Bedabin camp. (Magic Carpet is very helpful.) Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
04.00 South 12.46 East Karamja Jungle mine, to the north-west of the Nature Altar, in the centre of the mining area. Picture
04.03 South 03.11 East Ogre City, in the centre on the Eastern side. You must have started the Watchtower Quest to access this area. Some players get asked for 20gp to reach this area. If the guard won't accept 20gp, try giving him a rock cake (which can be stolen from the market (requires level 15 Thieving) in the middle of the city). Go up the ramp to the gate, all the way south along the western wall, and jump two obstacles to reach this dead end area. Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
04.05 South 04.24 East The coordinates are located on the small island East of Ogre City, between the spear wall and the dead tree. However, to get to that island, you have to walk around the outside of Gu'Tanoth (Ogre City) until you get to the bottom. Start on the Castle Wars side (West side of Gu'Tanoth) and go South until you reach the bottom corner. Then start walking East. Not too far from the South-western corner, you'll see a dungeon entrance just beyond a some ruins near the slope. Go inside the cave, and you'll instantly appear on the island. No quests are required to get onto the island. 

Refer to this map to see where the dungeon entrance is -- at the green dot in the bottom left-hand corner. Zamorak wizard will attack.
Picture
04.13 North 12.45 East Crandor, near the broken walls and pillars and scorpions toward the north-east. You must have at least started the Dragonslayer Quest to get onto Crandor Island. Picture
04.16 South 16.16 East Karamja Shipyard, east of the Southernmost house. Dig right against the house wall under the east window. The password to the Shipyard is ka-lu-min, but you must have started the Grand Tree Quest to access this area. Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
04.41 North 03.09 West Arandar, South of the winding path to Prifddinas, amidst the red spider egg spawns. You must have at least started the Regicide Quest and have level 56 agility to access this area. Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
05.20 South 04.28 East In Feldip Hills, north of the fairy ring (AKS), between the two rockslides, north-west of Rantz Picture
05.37 North 31.15 East Mort Myre Swamp, on the Nature Grotto island, just North of the tree. You must have started the Nature Spirit Quest to get into Mort Myre Swamp. If you bring food, bring druid pouch(es). Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
05.43 North 23.05 East North of the windmill between north of Lumbridge, inside the fenced area with the cows. South-east side of the bridge spanning the river to Varrock. Picture
05.50 South 10.05 East Cairn Isle, inside the ruined building. Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
06.00 South 21.48 East In the Kharidian desert to the West of the Bandit camp, on the tip of the peninsula. Dig 3 steps to the West of the cactus with white spikes. Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
06.11 South 15.07 East Karamja Jungle, south-west of glider area towards the river where the jogres are. Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
06.31 North 01.46 West South-west outside the Gnome Stronghold, at the 3 ponds (north of the Ancient Gate to Arandar). Dig between the two most Eastern ponds. Picture
07.05 North 30.56 East Mort Myre Swamp, directly across the river from the digsite, well south and west of the swamp gate entrance, one pond South of the fishing spots pond. Find the dead tree and dig next to it. You must have started the Nature Spirit Quest to get into Mort Myre Swamp. If you bring food, bring druid pouch(es). Picture
07.22 North 14.15 East In the wheat field, south of Taverley Picture
07.33 North 15.00 East Peninsula South of Taverley tree patch, on the peninsula near the Lady of the Lake from Merlin's Crystal Quest. Picture
07.41 North 06.00 East South-west of the Ranged guild, near the Fishing guild. Picture
07.43 South 12.26 East South edge of Kharazi Jungle pond. You must have started the Legends Quest to get into the Kharazi Jungle, and carry a machete and hatchet. Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
08.03 North 31.16 East Mort Myre Swamp, across the river from the digsite, straight south of the swamp gate entrance, north-east of the fishing spots pond. You must have started the Nature Spirit Quest to get into Mort Myre Swamp. If you bring food, bring druid pouch(es). Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
08.05 South 15.56 East Herblore Habitat, south of the farming patch on the edge of the farming area. A Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
08.26 South 10.28 East Kharazi Jungle, on the small peninsula in the most South-western corner. Dig 2 steps North of the corpse. You must have started the Legends Quest and bring a machete and hatchet to get into the Kharazi Jungle. Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
08.33 North 01.39 West Inside the Tree Gnome Stronghold, on the other side of the river to the West. Cross the bridge into the terrorbird enclosure, and go out the north-eastern gate. Dig a little to the South-east of the gate towards the water. Picture
09.22 North 02.24 West South of the Eagle's Peak lodestone, at the base of the mountain path. Picture
09.33 North 02.15 East Baxtorian Falls, on the second island in the river, bring a rope. Use a raft to get to the first island, then use a rope with the rock on the second island to get to the second island. Dig next to the dead tree. You must have at least started the Waterfall Quest to get to the second island. Clue scroll (medium). Picture
09.48 North 17.39 East Ice Mountain to the North of the Dwarven Mine entrance, centre of the Southern side of the mountain amongst the icefiends. Picture
10.22 North 08.58 East Inside Seer's Village bank, in front of the third stall from the east. Picture
11.03 North 31.20 East Morytania, south of the Slayer tower, a little to the East of the gate in the fence, near a double root sticking out of the ground. You must have completed the Priest in Peril Quest to get into Morytania. Clue scroll (medium). Picture
11.05 North 00.45 West Tree Gnome Stronghold, in the toad and worm swamp north-west of the Grand Tree Picture
11.41 North 14.58 East Burthorpe, east of the quest tent and south of the agility tutorial area, two step east of the blue-gray flag. Picture
12.48 North 20.20 East North-east of the Air Obelisk (reached by travelling through wilderness section of Edgeville dungeon.) It's 3 paces east of the ladder. Beware of player-killers, this is level 7 wilderness. Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
13.46 North 21.01 East Level 11 Wilderness, North of Edgeville. Trees south-west of the Wilderness Volcano, near the bronze arrow respawns and the bears. Dig in the middle of the 4 mushrooms. Zamorak mage will attack. Picture
14.54 North 09.13 East South-west side of the swaying lyre tree east of Rellekka, north-west of golden apple tree, south-west of mountain camp Picture
15.48 North 13.52 East Near the entrance to Mad Eadgar's cave at the peak of Trollheim. You must have started the Troll Stronghold Quest to reach this area. Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
16.20 North 12.45 East Troll camp west of Trollheim, at the top of the ramp leading into the Stronghold itself. Dig slightly south of the cave entrance into the Stronghold. You must have started the Troll Stronghold Quest to reach this area. Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
16.35 North 27.01 East Level 22 Wilderness, north of the black salamander Hunter area, East of the Boneyard and south of Clan Wars arena itself. Dig near the centre of the 3 volcanoes. Zamorak mage will attack. Picture
16.43 North 19.11 East Level 30 Wilderness, in the Bandit Camp. Dig south of the lake by the wall. A Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
17.50 North 08.30 East Near dock outside Rellekka to the north-east, west of the quest start point, on a seaweed spawn at the water's edge. Zamorak wizard will attack. Picture
18.03 North 25.16 East Level 28 Wilderness Ruins located between the Wilderness volcano and the Boneyard areas. Clue is north of the eastern building. Zamorak Mage will attack. Picture
18.22 North 16.33 East Level 29 Wilderness, South-west section of the Forgotten Cemetery, where the level 2 men are. Zamorak mage will attack. Picture
19.43 North 25.07 East Level 35 Wilderness, between Clan Wars and Red Dragon Isle, north of "Eastern" Ruins and Graveyard of Shadows. There are Chaos Dwarves and rocks. Dig in the middle of the 4 large, white rocks. Zamorak mage will attack. Picture
20.05 North 21.52 East (North of the Moss Giants) in level 36 Wilderness north of the Wilderness volcano (former Bounty Hunter Minigame), south-west of Red Dragon Isle, south-east of Lava Maze. The exact spot is a little to the North of the small pond. Zamorak mage will attack. Picture
20.07 North 18.33 East Level 36 Wilderness, Hobgoblin Mine. Three steps west of the large cluster of iron rocks forming the east edge. Zamorak Mage will attack. Picture
20.33 North 15.48 East Altar South of Ice Giants in level 38 Wilderness, south-west of Lava Maze, outside of the building on the far West (south-western) side. Zamorak Mage will attack. Picture
21.24 North 17.54 East Inside the Lesser Demon pen on the West side of the Lava Maze in level 41 Wilderness, about 2 steps South-west of ladder. Zamorak Mage will attack. Picture
22.30 North 03.01 East Miscellania, on the path to the northern mining area. Dig right before the end of the path. You must have completed the Fremennik Trials Quest to take the boat to Miscellania. Picture
22.35 North 19.18 East Rune rocks in level 46 Wilderness, on the North side of the Lava Maze. Dig on the West side of the northernmost rock. Zamorak Mage will attack. Picture
22.45 North 26.33 East Demonic ruins in level 47 Wilderness, north of Clan Wars. Dig inside the building, one pace south of the burnt bones next to the large rib cage. Zamorak Mage will attack. Picture
24.24 North 26.24 East Rogues' Castle in level 53 Members Wilderness, directly to the North of the North tower. Be on the lookout for the level 305 Chaos Elemental, who likes to hide on the West side of the Castle. Get too close, and he will attack you! Zamorak Mage will attack when you dig. Picture
24.56 North 22.28 East North of the entrance to the Ardougne Teleport House area (Deserted Keep) in level 55 Members Wilderness. Dig a little to the north-east of the cobweb. Remember to bring a knife or a slash weapon to cut the cobwebs at the entrance. Zamorak Mage will attack. Picture
24.58 North 18.43 East North-west corner outside the Pirate's Hall in level 56 Members Wilderness, facing the water. Zamorak Mage will attack. Picture
25.03 North 17.05 East North-west outside the level 56 Members Wilderness agility course, towards the northern edge, close to the fence and the water. Zamorak Mage will attack. Picture
25.03 North 23.24 East Axe Hut in level 56 Members Wilderness, located north-east of Ardy teleport lever area; one step West outside the North door. Zamorak Mage will attack. Picture

Riddles

RIDDLE: ANSWER:

46 is my number.
My body is burnt orange colour
and crawls with those with eight.
3 mouths I have yet I can not eat.
My blinking blue eye
hides my grave.
Sapphire respawn, level 46 wilderness.

'A bag belt only?'
He asked his balding brothers.
Speak with Abbot Langley in the Monastery north-west of Barbarian Village.
A crate found in the tower of a church is your next location. Church in East Ardougne, go up the ladder.
After a hard day of spraying back the vegetation, you mite want to pop to the nearby forge and search the crates. Zanaris, near the furnace. If you have not completed Fairy Tale Part III, A - Battle at Orks Rift quest, you will need a Dramen or Lunar staff to enter.
After trawling for bars, go to the nearest place to smith them and dig by the door. Port Khazard smithy, dig right outside door.
Aggie I see
Lonely and southern I feel
I am neither inside nor outside
the house, yet no house would
be complete without me.
Your treasure waits beneath me.
Dig under the Southern window in Aggie the witch's house in Draynor Village.
A great view: watch the rapidly drying hides get splashed.
Check the box you are sitting on.
House north-east of Baxtorian Falls, search the boxes upstairs.
And so on, and so on, and so on. Walking from the land of many unimportant things leads to a choice of paths. On Etceteria island (East of Miscellania), there is a tree in the road between the bridge and the castle yard entrance. Dig just north of the tree. You must have completed the Fremennik Trials Quest to take the boat to Miscellania.
As you desert this town,
keep an eye out for a set of spines
that could ruin nearby rugs:
dig carefully around the greenery.
Nardah, just west of the magic carpet guy, dig near two cacti.
A strange little man who sells armour only to those who've proven themselves to be unafraid of dragons. Speak with Oziach (the seller of rune plates)in the most western house of Edgeville.
A town with a different sort of
night-life is your destination. Search for some crates in one of the houses.
Clothes shop in Canifis, search the crates. You must have completed the Priest in Peril Quest to enter Canifis.

**Barbarians rule ok
Kill a male barbarian in Barbarian Village to get the key for the chest.
**Beware of dog Kill a guard dog to get the key for the drawers.
Being this far north has meant that these crates have escaped being battled over. In the Ruins on the north side of Khazard Battlefield, just south of West Ardougne's walls.
Brush off the sand and then dig in the quarry.
There is a wheely handy barrow to the east.
Don't worry, its coal to dig there - in fact, it's all oclay.
Desert Granite Quarry near Enakhra's Lament start point. Dig near wheelbarrow.
By the town of the dead, walk south down a rickety bridge, then dig near the slime-covered tree. Just west of the northern entrance to Port Phasmatys there is a small bridge. Cross it and the tree is closest to you.

Come to the evil ledge.
Yew know yew want to.
Try not to get stung.
Edgeville, dig East of the Southern yew tree.
Citric cellar. Speak to Heckel Funch, Grand Tree, owner of the gnome cocktail ingredients shop (upstairs to the East).
Covered in shadows, the centre of the circle is where you will find the answer. Mort'ton, dig at the centre of the crossroads, a few steps South of the Mort'ton General Store. You must have at least started the Nature Spirit Quest to enter Mort Myre Swamp to get to Mort'ton.

Dig here if you are not feeling too well after travelling through the desert. Ali heartily recommends it.
Dig next to the well in Pollnivneach near Ali the Mayor.
Dig near some giant mushrooms behind the Grand Tree. Gnome Stronghold, dig on the West side of the bigger mushroom on the north-west side of the Grand Tree. Not on the NW side of the Grand Tree enclosure, but on the NW side of the actual tree trunk where you enter the tree to go upstairs to the shops.
**Don't forget to feed the chickens Kill some chickens to get the key for the drawers.
Don't skip here, it's too muddy.
You'll feel like a star if you dig here, though.
Dig on the starfish south of the Mudskipper Fairy Ring (AIQ).

**Find a bar with a centre fountain in its city. Go upstairs and get changed.

Blue Moon Inn in Varrock. Go upstairs and search the drawers.

When you get to the drawers, you will find that they're locked, and there will be a message that says "Beware of Dog". Go to Handlemort Mansion in Ardougne (north-east of the chapel) and kill a guard dog for the key to the drawers.

Find a crate close to the monks who like to paaarty. Monastery south of Ardougne Zoo, south-east of the Clocktower. Search the crate inside against the South wall, in the East room.
For any aspiring mage, I'm sure searching this bookcase will be a rewarding experience. Search the bookcase on the east wall next to the rewards guardian on the first floor (second floor for USA) of the Mage Training Arena.
Four blades I have, yet draw no
blood;
Still I turn my prey to powder.
If you are brave, come search my
roof;
It is there my blades are louder.
Top of the windmill between Lumbridge and Draynor Village, search crate.

Generally speaking, his nose was very bent
Speak with General Bentnoze in the Goblin Village north of Falador.
**Go to the village being attacked by trolls, search the drawers in one of the houses Dunstan's house (blacksmith) to the East of the Castle in Burthope. When you try to open the drawers, you'll find that they're locked and there will be a message that says "Wait til I get my hands on Penda, he's nicked the key again." Go to the house south-east of Dunstan's and kill Penda for the key to the drawers.
**Go to this building to be illuminated, and search the drawers while you are there. Search the drawers to the East in the Lighthouse, south-west of Rellekka. You must have at least started the Horror from the Deep quest to enter the Lighthouse.

When you try to open the drawers, you will see that they're locked, and there will be a message that says "I'm guarding the key at the market". Go to the marketplace in Rellekka and kill a Fremennik guard for the key.

Hay! Stop for a bit and admire the scenery, just like the tourism promoter says.
At the Inn at the bottom of Baxtorian falls, search the hay bale inside the round building.
His head might be hollow, but the crates nearby are filled with surprises. Search the crates to the West of the Golem at the ruins of Uzer, in the desert south-east of the Shantay Pass. You must have at least started the Tourist Trap Quest to get to this area.

I am a token of the greatest love. I have no beginning or end. My eye is red, I can fit like a glove. Go to the place where money they lend. And dig by the gate to be my friend.
Downstairs in the West bank in Varrock, dig by the gate.
Identify the back of this over-acting brother.
[He's a long way from home.]
Duelling Arena monk.
If a man carried my burden he would break his back
I am not rich but leave silver in my track
speak to the keeper of my trail
It's a snail, talk to Gerrant at the fish shop in Port Sarim.
If you didn't want to be here and in danger, you should lever things well enough alone. Pull the wildy lever in Ardougne or alternatively in Edgeville (in the building south of the bank), then dig. Beware of player-killers!
If you look closely enough, it seems that the archers have lost more than their needles. Search the haystack near the south-east fence in the Ranger's Guild in Hemenster. You need at least level 40 Ranged to enter the Ranger's Guild.
I lie lonely and forgotten in mid wilderness,
where the dead rise from their beds.
Feel free to quarrel and wind me up,
and dig while you shoot their heads.
Go to the Graveyard of Shadows in the Wilderness (level 20) and pick up the crossbow. Dig in the exact spot where the crossbow was. The Graveyard of Shadows is between the Wilderness volcano and the boneyard.
**I'm guarding the key at the market Kill a Fremennik guard in Rellekka's marketplace to get the key for the drawers.
I'm sure they will let ya
buy some things here, as long
you are in good 'ealth
Search the crate in Lletya general store on north edge of town (Must have started Mourning's Ends Part 1 quest.)
In a village made of bamboo look for some crates under one of the houses. Tai Bwo Wannai Village
**In a town where everyone has perfect vision, seek some locked drawers in a house that sits opposite a workshop.

Seers Village, house across the street (South) from the anvil house where you make the shield for the Elemental Workshop quest.

When you get to the drawers, you will find that they're locked, and there will be a message that says "Don't forget to feed the chickens." Go kill a chicken (closest is in Hemenster, across from the Ranging Guild) to get the key for the drawers.

**In a town where the guards are armed with maces, search the upstairs room of the Public House.

Drawers upstairs in Ardougne Tavern, North of the Ardougne Castle.

When you get to the drawers, you will find that they're locked and there will be a message that says "Beware of Dog". Go kill a guard dog for the key to the drawers (Handlemort mansion, south-east of the North bank).

**In a town where thieves steal from stalls, search for some drawers upstairs of a house near the bank.

House south of the North bank in Ardougne, upstairs, search the drawers.

When you get to the drawers, you will find that they're locked and there will be a message that says "It's a guard's life". Go kill a guard for the key to the drawers.

**In a town where wizards are known to gather, search upstairs in a large house to the north.

House north of the Wizard's Guild in Yanille, upstairs.

When you get to the chest, you will find that it's locked, and there will be a message that says "Stand by your man". Go downstairs and kill the level 4 man to get the key for the chest.

**It's a guard's life Kill a guard to get the key for the drawers.
It seems to have reached the end of the line, and it's still empty. Dwarven Mine. Search one of the empty carts to the south-east, where the scorpions are. (Click for picture.)
Look in the ground floor crates of houses in Falador. Look through the crates in the building just east of the East bank in Falador.

Mine was the strangest birth under the sun.
I left the crimson sack, Yet life had not begun.
Entered the world, and yet was seen by none.
Dig at Red spiders eggs inside Karamja Volcano.
Must be full of railings. Search the boxes just outside the north-west corner of Captain Lawgof's hut, at the Dwarf Cannon quest start (north of the Fishing Guild, in the Coal Trucks mining area).
My giant guardians below
the market streets would
be fans of rock and roll,
if only they could grab hold of it.
Dig near my purple smoke!
Dig beside the cauldron (big pot) in the Varrock sewers at the Moss Giants.
My home is grey, and made of stone;
A castle with a search for a meal.
Hidden in some drawers I am,
Across from a wooden wheel.
Drawers on the first floor (second floor USA) of Lumbridge Castle, in the room with the spinning wheel.
My name is like a tree, yet it is spelt with a "g" come see the fur which is right near me. Speak with Wilough (the child near Baerek the fur merchant) in Varrock Market.

Navigating to this crate will be a trial.
South Rellekka, Swensen the Navigator's house, search the crate.
North of the best monkey restaurant on Karamja, look for the centre of the triangle of boats and search there. The "monkey restaurant" is the banana plantation on Karamja. The dock next to it has a crate and 3 boats.

Observe: in the crate just north of the stairs leading down, you will find the answer.
Inside the Observatory north of Castle Wars, there is a crate north of the "stairs leading down" (back out of the Observatory).
Often sought out by scholars of histories past,
find me where words of wisdom speak volumes.
Examiner at the digsite.
One of the sailors in Port Sarim is your next destination. Speak to Captain Tobias in Port Sarim, East of the Fishing Shop.

**Property of Black Heather
Kill Black Heather in the Bandit Camp (wild) to get the key for the chest.
**Property of the Clocktower Monastery Kill a monk at the Monastery just south-east of the Clocktower to get the key for the chest.
**Probably filled with wizards' socks Kill one of the Spellwisps outside the Wizards' Tower to receive a key, then search the cupboard on the 2nd floor (3rd floor USA) of the Wizards' Tower South of Draynor, where Sedridor the wizard lives.
Probably filled with books on magic Search the south western bookcases on the ground level of the Wizards' Tower South of Draynor Village.

Read "How to breed scorpions." by O.W.Thathurt.
Staff enchanter Thormac's tower South of Seers' Village. Search the bookcase on the 1st floor (2nd floor USA).

**"Shiver me timbers!"
Kill a pirate to get the key for the drawers.
'Small shoe.' Often found with rod on mushroom. Speak to one of the Gnome trainers at the agility arena in the Gnome Stronghold.
Snah? I feel all confused, like one of those cakes... Speak with Hans in Lumbridge Castle.
Someone watching the fights in the Duel Arena is your next destination. Speak to Jeed (female) in the middle of the Duel Arena East of Al-Kharid.
Sophind yourself some treasure by searching these boxes. Search the stacked boxes by the bridge in Sophanem, north of the altar.
Speak to a referee. Speak to a referee at the Gnome-Ball course in the Gnome Stronghold. Challenge scroll solution here.
Speak to the staff of Sinclair Mansion. Speak to Louisa the maid in Sinclair Mansion, North of Camelot Castle.
**Stand by your man. Kill the man downstairs to get the key for the chest.
Surprising? I bet he is... Talk with Sir Prysin on the ground floor of Varrock Castle.

The beasts to my east snap claws and tails,
The rest to my west can slide and eat fish.
The force to my north will jump and they'll wail,
Come dig by my fire and make a wish.
Dig at the torch between the penguins and scorpions in Ardougne Zoo.
The cheapest water for miles around, but they react badly with religious icons. Bandit camp in the desert South of Al-Kharid, search the crates in the general store.
The crate in the ground floor of a church is your next location. Crate upstairs next to the staircase in the church of East Ardougne.
**The dead, red dragon watches over this chest. He must really dig the view. Search the chest across the room facing the dragon's head in the Exam Centre, the Digsite building where the archeological expert is.

When you try to open the chest, it will be locked and there will be a message that says "Barbarians rule ok". Go kill a male barbarian in Barbarian Village for the key.
The gnomes' nearby cart must have collapsed under the weight of all the treasure in these boxes! West of the Making History quest start (south of Gnome Stronghold), it's the boxes west of the cart.
The owner of this crate has a hunch that he put more than fish inside. Beach south of Brimhaven where Lubufu is fishing for karambwan.
There is no "worthier" lord. Lord Iowerth in the elven camp. You must have started the Regicide Quest and have at least level agility 56 to access this area.
The rock cakes to the south
are definitely more edible than the two
rocks I buried the treasure between.
In Gu´Tanoth, dig between two heaps of rocks just north of the Rock cake stall. (Requires starting Watchtower quest.)
The socks in these drawers
are holier than thine,
according to the tonsured owners.
North-eastern corner of the Monastery (west of Edgeville). You will need to kill a Zamorak monk to get a key. (Chaos Temple west of Goblin Village is one location.)
The treasure is buried in a small building full of bones. Here is a hint: it's not near a graveyard. South west house at Rag and Bone Man quest start (north of limestone mine on road east of Varrock to Salve Temple). Dig just south of box of bones.
This aviator is at the peak of his profession. Speak to the gnome on White Wolf's mountain, at the gnome glider.
This crate holds a better reward than a broken arrow. Search the crates behind the armour salesman in the Ranger's Guild. You need at least level 40 Ranged to enter the Ranger's Guild.
This crate is mine, all mine, even if it is in the middle of the desert. Search the crate next to the mining cart in the Desert Mining Camp, in the desert to the South of Al-Kharid. You must have at least started the Tourist Trap Quest to get to the Desert Mining Camp. To get into the Mining Camp you need a Metal Key. If you don't have it already it can be obtained from the Mercenary Captain just outside the gate.
This crate clearly marks the end of the line for coal. Search the crate inside the coal trucks building in Seers Village. The crate is just to the north of the entrance.
This cupboard has treasure, pirate pots and corsair cutlery! Search the cupboard in the kitchen east of the Dead Man's Chest pirate bar in Brimhaven.
This temple is rather sluggish. The chest just inside the entrance, however, is filled with goodies. "Family Crest" (and slug) dungeon east of Ardougne, west of Witchaven. The chest is just inside the door.
This village has a problem with cartloads of the undead. Try checking the bookcase to find an answer. Shilo Village, search the bookcase in the house on the North side of the river.
'Throat mage seeks companionship. Seek answers inside my furniture if interested.' Search the drawers upstairs in the Necromancer's Tower south of Ardougne.
Try not to let yourself be dazzled when you search these drawers. East Ardougne (near the gate to West Ardougne) search the drawers in Jimmy Dazzler's house near the pub.
Try not to step on any aquatic nasties while searching this crate. Sea slug fishing platform, search the crate inside the house to the West (the house with the clay oven). You must have at least started the Sea Slug Quest to get to the fishing platform.

**Wait til I get my hands on Penda, he's nicked the key again.
Go to the house south-east of Dunstan's house and kill Penda for the key to the drawers.
When no weapons are at hand, then is the time to reflect. In Saradomin's name, redemption draws closer... Search the drawers against the south wall in the house with glassblowing pipe spawn on Entrana
When you get tired of fighting, go deep, deep down until you need an antidote. Yanille Agility Dungeon, downstairs. Pray at the Chaos alter to go down into the area with the Poison spiders and search the crate next to the stairs leading up. It's highly recommended that you bring an antipoison potion with you due to the Poison spidersnear the crate. Level 40 agility is required to enter the dungeon or level 82 thieving for the alternate route.
While a sea view is nice, it seems this church has not seen visitors in a while. Dig outside the rim of the window for a reward. Dig outside the west side of the church west of Port Sarim jail (south-east of Rimmington.)

You'll need to have Doug Deep into the distant past to get to these sacks.
At the digsite use a rope with the north-eastern winch and search the sacks on the north-western wall. (Requires Digsite quest.)

**You'll need to look for a town with a central fountain. Look for a locked chest in the town's chapel.

Chest in Varrock chapel.

When you get to the chest, you will see that it's locked, and there will be a message that says "Property of the Clocktower Monastery". Go to the Monastery just south-east of the Clocktower near Ardougne and kill a monk for the key.
You can cook food on me,
but don't cook any foodles -
that would just be wrong.
Dig at the fire near Captain Klemfoodle at Karamja glider location. Don't forget to bring a spade.
You don't need to go hopping mad - or take steps - to get to this treasure: just be totally shellfish. North of Barbarian Outpost near the jumping stones, dig on the shell on the ground.
You have all of the elements available to solve this clue.
Fortunately, you do not have to go as far as to stand in a draft.
Search the crates downstairs in the anvil house to the West of the Bank in Seers' Village, the same house where you do the Elemental Workshop quest. The crates are just to the North of the anvil bench closest to the Air Elemental room where the bellows are. You will need the battered key to open the odd-looking wall to get to the stairs if you have not yet finished the Elemental Workshop Quest. After the quest you can open the wall without the key.
You will need to under-cook to solve this one. Search the crates in the Lumbridge Castle's basement
You will need to wash the old ash off your spade when you dig here, but the only water nearby is stagnant. Dig here near the Stagnant Lake on Braindeath Island. (Requires starting Rum Dealquest)
Edited by Cyan

k66UKkj.png

• noted locked this topic