• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 84 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Ataraxia Updates #2 - 7th September, 2018

• Owner

Client Update Summary
- A tonne of Bug Fixes
- Gambling Explanation
- Quality of Life
- An Update on Development!

[+] Store Sales Rotation

- The sale starting the 7th is 10% off of ALL Spins! Enjoy it. Next rotation begins on the 15th of September! Enjoy the spins! Good luck to everyone!

[+] General Changes

- Daily Task messages are now filtered.
-
;;guides now takes you to the right webpage.
- The
Memstrix random event chance has been lowered.
- Achievement progress messages can now be filtered.
- Your Daily Task
andit's progress can now be found at the bottom of your Noticeboard.
- Potion "running out" messages can no longer be filtered.
- You can now examine an NPC in combat to see their health.
- Add Skilling pet examine showing Owner's experience in the skill
- Added Issue Tracker Commands 
by making ;;bug and ;;suggest

[+] Gambling

- Gambling was added in this latest patch, however, quickly disabled due to a container issue granting max cash. We are unsure of the cause of this but are working to figure it out.
- In the meantime, Arham has launched a poll on the Discord to get an idea of how you all feel about Gambling. Please go and answer that.
- My views on Gambling:

Gambling will not be added if the majority dislike it, I can’t blatantly go against the majority. However, in saying that, I personally love Gambling. It can lead to a toxic community, but I have confidence in my ability and my staff’s ability to contain this.
I will also insist that all Gambling is 50/50. None of this 55x2 hosting etc. We’ll see how the poll goes. But will most likely have an in-depth forum post regardless.

[+] Discord Bot

- A new discord bot was added to the Discord. You can now link your in-game account with your discord to maybe provide some goodies in the future. You may also report bugs and suggestions using the bot.
- We plan on taking in commands made by you, the players! More information on that will be coming soon, but these will be user-submitted (on the forums) commands that will be put on the Discord bot!

;;link | Sends a secret code to the user to link their Discord account to their in-game account.
;;suggest MESSAGE | Sends a feature request to our official tracker for all developers to see and track.
;;bug MESSAGE | Sends a bug report to our official bug tracker for all developers to see and track.

[+] Drop Changes

- Rate of GWD1 boss drops increased, should be a little bit easier to get drops now.
Rate of Legio Signet drops increased, and the signet drops are now a world announcement
- Dark beast’s arrow drop 
quantity lowered, 100% drop rate of the arrows.

[+] Achievement & Daily Task Systems

- The systems have both no doubt suffered through some bugs and delayed fixes. I personally apologise for this. It was rushed and had a lack of testing. In the future, this will not happen. Updates will be tested to prevent as many bugs as possible reaching live. There’s no point in doing updates and having the next update fix those updates.
Sorry.
- Most of the Dailies are working perfectly now, the raw shrimp 
one however, does not work. If you receive this task please contact an Admin to reset it.
- The Medium+ achievements are not coded and have been delayed until we can rework the system. Apologies, they should not have been released until they were fully completed, that was a lapse on my judgement. I was just eager to get them out there.
- They will be fully completed and fully functional in the near future.

[+] SoF

- Black Santa Hat has been removed from the Squeal of Fortune. A few are in circulation, good luck buying them! Disk of Returning, Easter Egg & Half Full Wine Jug added to SoF
- The new SoF rotation is the Elite Mining set! Collect the Sapphire, Emerald and Ruby pieces to combine into the Magic Golem set! For more details: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Gemstone_golem_outfits

[+] Mystery Boxes & Vote

- Halloween Masks have been removed from Mystery Boxes. They were added for a short time to get a few circulating, now that there are at least 2 sets out there, let the collections begin!
- Protean items have been doubled. You will receive 30 per instead of 15, 15 was underwhelming and annoying to get. Enjoy the extra experience.
- Mystery Box from voting is now 25% chance instead of 10%
- A few values of the common loots lowered (Rocktails, Magic Logs, Leather, etc.)

[+] Rare Item Token Store

- The rare item token store will not rotate until the end of each month. This gives you all some time to collect the tokens and buy what you want!

[+] Trivia Store

- Uzi thankfully reworked the Trivia store for us, a picture of it is in the Media, unfortunately, it didn't go live with the last patch. But it will next patch.

[+] Bug Fixes

- Fixed 2x NPCs at Home
- Fixed Skillchompas being unlimited in quantity
- Fixed Skillchompas having 
incorrect attack animation
- Fixed NPCs in Fight Caves not being aggressive
- Fixed dominion weaponry item requirements
- Fixed divination cape item requirement
- Fixed the home button in 
gameframe to show the same dialogue as the home teleport in
spellbook
- Fixed super warmasters to give less stat boost
- Fixed home selection for platinum members
- Fixed bug with herb boxes depositing noted herbs into one's bank
- Fixed Fight Kiln NPCs being not aggressive.
- Fixed Lumber Legends 2x logs not giving 2xxp.
- Fixed Master Miners 2x ores not giving 2x
xp.
- Fixed the Agility Laps Achievement not counting until 
its gotten to 100.
- Fixed the Trivia Points Achievement not counting until 
its gotten to 1000.
- The Divination interface now closes when an option is selected.
- When starting 
an Achievement, it no longer starts at 0. It will start at your current points/task completed count.
;;guides now takes you to the right webpage.
- The Agility Achievement now starts at your current completed laps (as long as you haven't started it yet).
- The Trivia points Achievement now starts at your current points (as long as you haven't started it yet).
- Fixed the potato code causing Daily Tasks to not be completed.
- Added tool leprechaun spawn back to Catherby Farm
Fixed dupe with telekinetic grab
- Thieving Daily Tasks have been fixed.
- The Gem Stall Daily Tasks will now only be given to donators.
- Dwarf weed farming gives grimy version instead of clean
- Removed bug 
where ;;killme in team waiting rooms would get you a free cape until you log out

[+] Development Update

We currently have an amazing development team. I'm trying my hardest to provide them with adequate lists of content to work on. It's a problem as I will eventually run out. Please ensure you're using the Forums Suggestions section as well as the ;;bug & ;;suggest commands in-game. We want to hear your ideas.

As for the latest updates, I apologise for the way they went down, it will not happen in the future. We will be doing large content updates in the near future.

As you can see, this update wasn't amazing, but look at all the Bugs fixed. Arham, Kris & David all put in their part and so many bugs were fixed. But we need more, there's no doubt Ataraxia has a lot of bugs, the game's amazing but there are bugs. And in order to fix them, we need you guys to tell us them all.

Araxxor & Nex: Angel of Death will be re-enabled very soon. Stay tuned. There should be another update in a few days. Sorry for the delay on the notes. 

[+] Media

wf13jTT.png
r9R75Wm.png
uOK5PAl.png
Can't really take photos of bug fixes ?

Credits to Noele, Kris, David, Arham 4 & Myself

New developer :coming soon:

• Like 5