• Server Status: Online

Making Myself Comfortable..

Hello everyone, Couchy here!  ?

My real name is Braden, and i guess you could say I am returning to Ataraxia! I stepped away from the game leading up to it's reset due to work commitments with music and my career, however i am now in a position to get some decent playtime in and hang out in my favorite community!

I am formerly known by a few display names which i have listed:

- Lit 

- Osu

- Braden

- YouGotLittUp

Before Ataraxia's reset I was an active Player Moderator, and Rank 1 in regular Ironman mode.

I am fairly knowledgeable of the game and I have always been big on efficiency and high level PvM, so feel free to hit me up with any questions I am always happy to give advice. (please note all my knowledge is post reset though :classic_blink:)

If we know each other please shoot me a PM, i remember everyone i was close with and i would love to reconnect with you all!
I've returned to the game about 2 weeks ago and the community has been amazing so far!

That's enough from me, hit me up in game or on discord if you want to chat! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

oh ok