• Server Status: Online

Staff Team Appreciation Post

So I won't take long in doing this, and before anyone thinks "Oh he's just kissing up to staff," nah. I'm not. I don't brown nose. I just like to show appreciation where it's deserved. Since the reset, this server's re-launch has been a difficult one. There's been plenty of stress, and changes, and dev team modifications. Every issue you could possibly think of, Ataraxia has had in one way or another since reset. Our staff team has, and will continue to be incredible and great with dealing with these changes as this server progresses. I can't wait until we get this server back to where it once was; which will happen one day. 

Our staff team is just great though. All the supports are the ideal profile of what a Support should be on a server, the Mod team is great at what they do, and I shouldn't even have to say anything about the Dev Team we have in place. Jordan, Lare, Arham, Jaedmo.. They all do such incredible work to get this server where it needs to be, and are constantly coming up with great additions for this server. 

Feel free to drop an opinion of your own, whether you agree or disagree. This post isn't meant to incite any drama or arguments over difference of opinions. I just want our staff team to truly know how much they're appreciated because of what all they go out of their way to do for the playerbase of Ataraxia. ?

• Like 3

CraftSig.png.0b118649fc86889353d76f85c811a476.png