• Server Status: Online

What type of videos would you like to see?

Hi all,

As you may or may not already know I have started making videos based on Ataraxia, and they are mostly based on the ironman game mode.

Eventually, the ironman account progress is going to come at a much slower pace, and I am going to need more content to fill in gaps between videos.

That's why I am creating this topic because I want to gauge the opinions of the community and determine the best course of action for future videos.

So all I am asking of you is to take the time and post your thought down below. What type of videos would you be interested to see?

I have ideas such as KOTS, a seperate HCIM, a Road to X series, and a few other ideas floating in my head but I want to know what YOU are thinking.

All ideas are welcome and will be seriously considered.

Thanks everyone,

Gary.

I-Want-You.gif

Edited by Gary

big-banner.gif

lul.png

1 hour ago, Chloe said:

Why not make glam videos showing all the conent? liek the bosses, pest control events, etc. Could be cool. Maybe pvp content too eventually.

I could make a glam video that's an idea. Not sure what I'd do with PvP content since PvP is disabled.

big-banner.gif

lul.png