• Server Status: Online

Figured I might as well introduce myself, even though I've been around for a bit!

I'm Chloe, you might have seen me in game. I'm 17 years old. I finished school and mostly go graphic design and webdesign now. I work from home, which is why i have so much free time to play Ataraxia. I live by myself and my two cats in a small apartment in the Netherlands. My hobbies are video games, working out, cooking and watchign series, as well as photoshop. (I Made my hobby my job, would recommend :>)

I first got into Runescape when I was about 9 years old because my older brother played it. I learned to speak English thanks to Runescape. (I would constantly ask my dad how to ask for free stuff in English at first, it was pretty funny.) I stopped playign Runescape before EOC released. I got into OSRS a few years ago, maxed and never gave RS3 much of a chance. Ataraxia is my first experience with many of the RS3 bosses and loads of RS3 content. It's been really fun so far!

Other games I like to play are Tekken 7, Overwatch, Nuclear Throne, Rocket League, TF2... Basically games I can play with my friends.

I've played other RSPS before but Ataraxia is the best and most fun one so far. IGN is Chloe, though I did make a HCIM named Hard Chloe (I know).

• Like 2

1534788168738.gif.5afc140feb7e86513cdfa25c8095b257.gif

3 minutes ago, Gary said:

Yo Overwatch is where it's at

I don't play as much anymore. I used to be fairly high ranked in competitive, made it to masters one season. Then I stopped playign as much and every time I logged on my rank would decay to 3000. So I don't try as hard anymore, but I still love playing. My main is D.Va but I also play Hanzo, Zenyatta and Ana.

1534788168738.gif.5afc140feb7e86513cdfa25c8095b257.gif