• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Sleepless King

At this point a good deal of you know who I am ingame. And yall might see me on a bunch but my Insomnia either keeps me up forever or makes me fall asleep at completely random times. Also being from the US and a good majority of you being from the UK or the other side of the world our times dont line up exactly. However that being said!!!!

Playing a realist account is like walking through an insane asylum in your own brain. Constantly asking yourself why you are doing this while laughing all the way and enjoying the grind. Its 2 sides of the coin and they both lead to greatness once you reach the final destination. I've become close to a couple of you but would love to meet more of yall and just enjoy my time here. Noted, Zenity, Sadden, Bik, Jessi, Orcidea, Big bossman Boss by Boss, Softcore, and TBH, yall have helped me on my journey and made it more enjoyable. Thanks to yall ive been having a great deal of fun and will continue my grind to max (and doing it as quickly as i possibly can)

Lets get back to gaming, hope to meet more of you and hopefully pvm with the best of you at some point.