• Server Status: Online

Ataraxia% Speedrun

Why Hello There. 
The names Cyan. Or some beloved people who call me by birth name, Gregg. 
Age of 21 with a love for Graphic Design, Long walks in the dark, and reading through 100's of lines of CSS to find that a Colon was used instead of a Semicolon. 
My realm of Development is very minuscule. What i mean by that is the only thing i've accomplished is small things for Android Development Modding. But i do share interest in developing regardless of the case...so thats why i do Web Design..its far less of a headache.

I'm a simple man, don't have exotic things, no luxury apart from not having to pay for my photoshop applications.
Thanks Billy for the assist 

Im a hands on learner, but even with two hands i end up picking it up and setting it down to do something else when i get sick of it. :pepehands: 

But that is all about me thats generally necessary for a "intro" Don't need to post my E-Harmony Profile here so if any further questions or you just wish to chat. Heres the Mailbox. ill try to skim through it like i do with my real junk mail, but i'll get back to you at my earliest convenience.

Edited by Oasis

k66UKkj.png