• Server Status: Online

Ataraxia 2 Release Information

• Owner

fmB5140.png

In one hour, the server will be launched.

When you log on, if you're a new player, I advise you watch the tutorial, even if you're returning, why not, it's 1 minute long. 

Donation Information

If you've played before and are expecting to reclaim your donations, log on the account you have them on, choose your mode, accept or decline the tutorial and then walk over to Lord Daquarius at home, he will allow you to claim your dollars.

image.png

These dollars can only be used on his stores, which have Perks, Ataraxia coins and Keepsake keys. When you claim your Dollars, he will reduce your donor total by the amount you received, thus if you had $750 donated, he'll reduce you to $250 and give you $500 to spend, which will bring you back to $750 when spent.

For those who are Master donator I understand re-reaching $1000 donated with $300 worth of perks and limited other stuff is difficult. However, to avoid any initial inflation from the first day, we haven't added the ability to buy Treasure hunter keys, Booster tokens and more, which will likely expand in the next few weeks for those trailing in with dollars to spend and those with unspent dollars! However, if you want your Master benefits ASAP, you have two options, 1. Buy everything you can buy for $750~, save $250 for expansions and buy $250 worth of stuff from the new store. 2. Buy whatever it takes to reach $1000 with the $1000 you were granted.

For everyone else, there should be more than enough to buy to get you to your rank pre-reset. 

Group Ironman

Group ironman is functional, barely. Group creation works fine, however, GIM banks and other interactions still need some work. We were hoping to have GIM fully functional before launch but unfortunately the work load got on top of us, and GIM fell below other priorities. 

I'd advise everyone who is intending to make a GIM to perhaps start another Ironman or Main account first with their old donations and then revisit GIM when it is fully functional. Or simply play it alongside another account!

Hiscores

Hiscores don't work yet, soontm

Launch Competitions

If you haven't already, read about the competitions here: 

Launch competitions begin as soon as the server is online, so be sure to get ahead of the curve. 

Remember: Any purchase of Treasure hunter keys will immediately disqualify your account from any competitions (this is traceable, and we will know)

I wish you all the best of luck, eager to see who wins!

Jaedmo's Plea

This project has been 5 months in the making, for me, it's been an extremely stressful time, with no income and non-stop work, it's been a long 5 months. For all of us, I imagine it'll be a huge relief once we are live. I do want to clarify, we know there are still issues present, but we hope the overall quality of the server helps outweigh these pesky bugs that'll be eliminated in the opening weeks.

Stick with us and give us the benefit of the doubt should any issues arise, it's been a long journey and I'm glad so many of you were there the entire way, and I can't thank you all enough.

We will be working tirelessly over the next week to ensure any discovered bugs post-launch are squashed and fixed as soon as possible!

I hope you all enjoy Ataraxia 2

Jaedmo

• Like 7

I think I speak for all of the community in saying this, thank you and all the staff/testers for all your previous and continued hard work. Kudos to you all, you all deserve it! Can't wait to hop in!