• Server Status: Online

Long time watcher!

Hello Ataraxians!

My name is Cardano and i am SUPER excited to start playing on Ataraxia 2 when it's released! I've been looking for a very recent version of RS3 as a private server to play when im on my downtime from Completionist work on Runescape 3. I've been following this project for awhile now and the release trailer that came out was EPIC!

A little bit about myself, I've been playing Runescape since 2011 full time and only just started working on Completionist this year. I also do graphic design and run a Partyhat NFT website called Partyhats. We create custom NFT Partyhats in crazy designs and even gifs! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone old and new and trying out the server :)

Stay humble! 

Edited by Cardano
  • Like 4

Hello Ataraxians!

My name is Cardano and i am SUPER excited to start playing on Ataraxia 2 when it's released! I've been looking for a very recent version of RS3 as a private server to play when im on my downtime from Completionist work on Runescape 3. I've been following this project for awhile now and the release trailer that came out was EPIC!

A little bit about myself, I've been playing Runescape since 2011 full time and only just started working on Completionist this year. I also do graphic design and run a Partyhat NFT website called Partyhats. We create custom NFT Partyhats in crazy designs and even gifs! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone old and new and trying out the server 🙂

Stay humble! 

SAMEEEEE

Pin de Gabids em Fundo de tela fofo | Gifs kawaii, Cartazes criativos, Gif  fofo

Welcome, both of you! 🙂

• Like 1