• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Weekly and Monthly Giveaways!

Hello everyone! We're launching two ongoing giveaways that may have you as the lucky winner! The tasks are simple.

Weekly (awarded every Saturday): Thank our advertisement thread in order to be qualified. Every time one comments on the Rune-Server thread (be it a compliment on the server, a bump, or anything related to the server), their name is added to a drawing. The more you comment, the higher the chances you have to win! You may enter only once every 24 hours. Once you have commented, you should PM me on Discord who you are on Rune-Server to assure that you get a chance at winning.

Reward: The winner will get $5 towards store credits.

Click here to view our advertisement thread!

Monthly (awarded the 15th of every month*): To qualify, you must thank our Rune-Server advertisement thread. Put our signature in your rune-server signature and you get entered into a drawing every month. You have to comment once (can be in our advertisement thread, but we prefer elsewhere) in order to be qualified for the month. Once you have added the signature to yours, comment on our thread (to qualify) and PM me on Discord informing me you have our signature.

Reward: The winner will get $15 towards store credits.

Click here to view our signature to copy!

Preview:

big-banner.gif

My Discord: Arham 4#5085

Thank you all, and good luck!

* In regards to the monthly prizes, this does not include September 15th, 2018.

• Like 6

ruxXBK.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • arham 4 locked and unpinned this topic