• Server Status: Online

Hard Benny's Support Application

In-Game Name:Hard Benny

image.png.1e3b56a9efafa35c3204c99d4bb217b4.png

Timezone: GMT+1, Nationality: Dutch

Why do you want to be Support?:
I've always had a passion for the game and I'd love to share that with everyone, im really fond of the community and i love to help around as much as i can.

What experience do you have?:
17 years ago my adventure began at some point i left the original game and I've been playing RsPs ever since mostly 718's, Staff position wise i have no experience but there's always room for knowledge and improvement.

Why should we pick you instead of someone else?:
 I hold high renown in different ways i'd bring my fair share to the team in my own way, and i love to help around the lovely community we have.

How much free time do you have?:
A minimum of 4 hours but that could stretch up to 12 hours depending whenever i find a new job i'd stick to 4-6 hours a day.

Other notes:
As i am im inactive on the forums but i would gladly change for the position i am very active ingame.

I thank you for your time reading this, Regard Benny.

• Like 10

Signature made by Kiri.png

I support this application even tho he is missing the 25 post count requirement. He has been around forever considering his play and the date he joined, I think he would make an excellent addition to the staff team! Good luck. :classic_smile:

• Like 1

04.thumb.png.ad85d88e101840c8764e942d1ca07ec9.png

I support this staff aplication. I think Benny is a very known player and considering his play time and experience on the server, also knowing him and always being glad ot help any new or veteran players. ❤️ Good luck fam ❤️ 

• Like 1

+1! What a lovely person to hang around. Has been a great helper in one of the best clans in the game, has helped those who aren't even in the clan with PVM. Helps new comers, old comers, and all those in-between. Truly would be a great addition to the support team.

• Like 1
  • Owner

God awful application. It was a real deterrent, you're a fantastic person though so that shone through.

You could've put more effort in the application, but your attitude and assistance in-game outweighed that.

Your application has been:

Accepted

Regards,

Jaedmo

• Like 5