• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 54 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

jojokille7 road to 1b magic

recently i started my road to 1b magic on expert ironman mode at corrupted scorpions and i decided to keep track of the loot with a milestone at every 30k kills and keep it updated here on the forums with screenshots

i started at 230m magic xp and within the first 30k feathers used i managed to get to 514m magic xp on the way i manage to get 120hp aswell

30k kc loot

30kloot.png

60k kc loot

30kloot2.png

magic xp after 60k kc is 777m on expert ironman mode

with a end kc off: 86175 i finally reached 1b magic xp on expert ironman, giving me a total loot:

30kloot3.png

Edited by jojokille7
  • Like 6

user1-dark.png

9 hours ago, Hanzo said:

Mind if I ask what gear you use for this? I'd love to do this too but I feel like my gear is really weak (especially my staff, master wand haha)

i use full superior elite void(magic), amulet of fury, infinity boots, p ring and enhanced fire cape, the aura is supreme wisdom aura just to increase xp rates:P

gear.png

• Like 1

user1-dark.png

10 hours ago, jojokille7 said:

i use full superior elite void(magic), amulet of fury, infinity boots, p ring and enhanced fire cape, the aura is supreme wisdom aura just to increase xp rates:P

gear.png

I see, thanks ? I'm not really after the XP myself, mostly just after seeing those massive chest drops, the XP gained is a great thing I'll gladly take. Thanks ?

What's your max hit roughly with this set?

41 minutes ago, Hanzo said:

I see, thanks ? I'm not really after the XP myself, mostly just after seeing those massive chest drops, the XP gained is a great thing I'll gladly take. Thanks ?

What's your max hit roughly with this set?

my max hit according to ::maxhit is 775

• Like 1

user1-dark.png

On 4/18/2019 at 1:59 PM, Snowie said:

I'm considering doing this for some magic xp aswell. What spell & how many runes have you used?

i have been using blood barrage and i have spend over 300k blood/death runes and about 150k soul runes, right now i am 96m magic xp away and out of blood/death runes so about 400k in total hopefully

• Like 1

user1-dark.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 6:34 PM, jojokille7 said:

i have been using blood barrage and i have spend over 300k blood/death runes and about 150k soul runes, right now i am 96m magic xp away and out of blood/death runes so about 400k in total hopefully

Wow that looks amazing, congrats and ty for inspring me for how i'll train my 1bn magic, def + hp ? 

How/where exactly did you get so many runes, especially as an ironman? (Im a non-ironman account so im clueless ahah ?

Are those monsters fully agro all the time? Or is it possible to kill em @ pz? On task?

?2x KOTS Champion?   **2x QOTW Winner**

jaeeee.PNG.cd5171b3900a6fc5a3b7b7ec506f3db9.PNGmood.PNG.7e5f5f87973bffbb2388e3163ac9b11a.PNG

3 hours ago, SomMC said:

Wow that looks amazing, congrats and ty for inspring me for how i'll train my 1bn magic, def + hp ? 

How/where exactly did you get so many runes, especially as an ironman? (Im a non-ironman account so im clueless ahah ?

Are those monsters fully agro all the time? Or is it possible to kill em @ pz? On task?

You get a lot of runes through barrows and pvm in general, you can also purchase them from the magic shop, given they're in stock.

They're not aggressive by default, but you can use aggro potions ?

• Like 1

snow-2.png.2cba5c67024adc9a174ebe12c364e968.png.039b4105b04296fc18760074e8a5fccb.png

12 hours ago, Snowie said:

You get a lot of runes through barrows and pvm in general, you can also purchase them from the magic shop, given they're in stock.

They're not aggressive by default, but you can use aggro potions ?

Thanks Snowie ^.^ :))

?2x KOTS Champion?   **2x QOTW Winner**

jaeeee.PNG.cd5171b3900a6fc5a3b7b7ec506f3db9.PNGmood.PNG.7e5f5f87973bffbb2388e3163ac9b11a.PNG