• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Hey, So i've been gone about a year now. I want to try getting back into this, But super lost right now with like the new stuff & reset. Trying to find some familiar names to talk to people & get back in the groove of everything. My in-game names are Kyam & Hacker. I don't think i'll be playing on Kyam much though as i'm more interested in ironman style. Looking forward to meeting some new people.

• Like 2

Welcome back! I've only been here a month and I've never played an ironman, but I'm always in fc trying to help or joke around. The discord is a great place to meet people and team up for bosses/minigames.

kope sig.png

5 minutes ago, Kope said:

Welcome back! I've only been here a month and I've never played an ironman, but I'm always in fc trying to help or joke around. The discord is a great place to meet people and team up for bosses/minigames.

Do you got any tips? I'm pretty clueless as of right now. Just trying to get like a structure i guess? More into PvM then most thing. Assume i just start with slayer lol.

1 hour ago, Kyam said:

Do you got any tips? I'm pretty clueless as of right now. Just trying to get like a structure i guess? More into PvM then most thing. Assume i just start with slayer lol.

Yeah slayer is always a good place to start. Kuradel is at home and gives all the tasks. Almost all slayer locations are in the quest tab under Training > Slayer Locations. I'm actually trying to learn the mid-tier bosses right now from youtube and other players. I've never had the guts to try Nex or KK.

kope sig.png

4 hours ago, Snixie said:

Did you already give up on hcim? ?

Wb btw

So I was really afk training magic at crawling hands and got to 21 hp already, panic teleported soo fast. Won't be lasting long if i continue like this