• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 57 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Ataraxia Updates #19 - 4th March 2019

• Owner

Ataraxia Updates #19

- Skilling Champion
- Fixed the Lag issue
- Ataraxia Dollars
- Uzi's Perk Shop
- LMS Fixes!!!

[+] General Changes

- QBD has been made easier and less time consuming, and its dragon bones drop has been buffed
- The flour bin has been removed from home. Ironmen can now get flour by talking to the "Flower girl" at the lumbridge mill. You can get there quickly by using ;;lumbridgemill
- "The bonfire is keeping you warm." Message spam when bonfiring now gone
- The Ectoplasmator will now drop from K'ril tsutsaroth, Tormented demons, Chaos elemental, Abyssal demons, Greater demons, Kalgerion demons, Aberrant spectres, and Banshees
- Verac will now hit through melee prayers
- Smithing debug message has been removed
- The Sophanem creature kill count message is now filtered
- Red topaz can now be obtained from gem rock mining
- Gem rock mining has received a major buff
- The Falconry and Feldip hills teleports now take you to the correct locations
- The Prayer teleport now works
- Craft <x> rune contracts will now complete by runes crafted
- Smith <x> arrowheads contracts will now complete by arrowheads smithed
- String <x> oak shieldbow contracts are now properly tracked
- Herblore contracts have been expanded to include the creation of complete potions
- Rocktails have been added to fishing and cooking contracts
- Runecrafting XP receieved from contracts has been buffed
- Double fish perk is now counted towards completion
- Contracts will no longer be given that require you to complete something higher than your level
- The points to give you 50% contracts has been increase to 250 from 100.
- Experience in LMS is now locked, you will no longer gain experience while attacking players
- Reflection prayers will no longer work in LMS
- Fishing Colony now has fishing spots, a bank and a Teleport
- Hill giant attack has been nerfed
- Pyromaniac health boost has been lowered from 50% bonus to 25%
- Great White Shark fishing & cooking experience has been boosted
- Gregorovic will now drop 8-11 Uncut Dragonstones rather than 1
- Dreadnips are now cheaper, but require 200 KC to buy
- Superior items are now tradeable
- Player of the Month now has a title and an icon in-game, enable it through ;;settings > Appearance
- Coal is now used from the Coal bag automatically
- Ironmen can now get karambwan vessels from Bob.

[+] Squeal of Fortune Changes

- The new Rotation for Squeal of Fortune is the Divination Outfit. This means the following Animations are also in the Squeal of Fortune
- Agile Divination, Powerful Divination, Powerful Conversion & Agile Conversion
- Read up on the outfit here: https://runescape.fandom.com/wiki/Elder_divination_outfit

[+] Uzi's Perk Shop

- You can now find Uzi's Perk Shop at ;;home, Member's Zone & Platinum Member's Zone.
- When going to dialogue you'll be offered a choice between the: Combat, Skilling, Utility, Perk Package & Squeal of Fortune shop.
- This is basically our Store in the game. You can now buy "Ataraxia Dollars" from the store which transfer as $1 in-game. 
- This tradeable currency should make it easier to transfer Donations as you can now also use them to buy the Perks/Spins.
- Hopefully this system makes all Donation trading easier.

[+] Skilling Champion

- The Skilling Champion is awarded every 24 hours! It will display how long until the next champion is picked and the current champion. As you can see here: 

image.png

- You can be the Skilling Champion by completing the most Skilling contracts in the 24 hours. 
- The rewards vary.. From 1000 Green dragon-leather.. To 10 Uncut Onyxes.. or even 1000 Elder logs. Become the Skilling Champion and reap the rewards!

[+] Diango Rotation

- Some cool items in the rotation this month:

image.png

[+] Bug Fixes

- Can no longer equip Balmung without 75 Attack
- The Lag issue is fixed! It came down to one small addition to try and fix a different null, small mistake, big issue. All fixed and we're so very grateful that you stuck with us despite the issues.
- Fixed people being able to sell Mystery Boxes back to specific stores.. You know who you are.

We're aware the Update isn't huge and there were a lot of delays with it.

With the lag issue key in our minds & irl responsibilities taking over, the past 1-2 weeks of Development have been slow.

With Lare taking a few days off (extremely deserved) and myself working an annoying amount & having some family responsibilities.

As well as Arham being the genius wonder child he is being extremely busy with Schooling.. It's been a rough week/two.

The next few weeks should bring much better and juicier updates. And thankfully, the lag issue is fixed.

Thanks for sticking with us, and over the next few weeks, we'll show you why you made the right decision.

Thanks,

Jaedmo

Credits:
Jaedmo, Arham 4, lare96, _jordan, Xenthium & Noele

Ask the developers questions here

• Like 11

Does buying Ataraxia dollars count towards the same person's donation level. i.e. if i buy $250 worth of Ata Dollars and sell them, do I get 250 donated onto my acc name?

?2x KOTS Champion?   **2x QOTW Winner**

jaeeee.PNG.cd5171b3900a6fc5a3b7b7ec506f3db9.PNGmood.PNG.7e5f5f87973bffbb2388e3163ac9b11a.PNG

3 hours ago, SomMC said:

Does buying Ataraxia dollars count towards the same person's donation level. i.e. if i buy $250 worth of Ata Dollars and sell them, do I get 250 donated onto my acc name?

As of the beta, the dollars do not count toward your amount donated. When the packages/spins/etc bought with the Ataraxia Dollars are redeemed by the player, they get the value of said item to their donation total. 

Also, great update guys. Thanks for the bug fixes and lag resolution. 

Edited by Moo
  • Like 1

moo10.png