• Server Status: Online

Craftwork's Introduction (Long-Awaited)

Hey guys! So I've been on the server since pre-reset, and pretty steadily since the relaunch, and I've yet to introduce myself though everyone pretty much knows about me. However, I'm just gonna delve a little deeper into myself as a person instead of an Ataraxia player so maybe you guys could get to know me a little more and we could find more things to connect on and talk about. 

To start, my name's Nick, and I'm 20 years old (21 in May; can't come fast enough xD). I'm from Nashville TN, but recently moved to Louisville KY over some personal shit that I had to take care of over the course of about 2-3 months. I've been through the ringer in terms of a shitty life. I'm not going to explain it all on this public of a post, but if anyone is genuinely curious, you can either message me on forums or ingame and I'd be more than happy to talk to you about it.

I've had a pretty rough family life, and I've never really been in the most stable environment, being that I had to raise myself practically since I was 14/15 years old. I feel like it's both a blessing and a curse. It sucks because I didn't really get the guidance I felt, at that age, I needed the most from my family and friends. However at the same time, I also feel like it's the biggest reason I am who I am today; it's why I have the drive and motivation to succeed that I do. It's why I have such a level head, I had to teach myself how to deal with shit my own way, and nobody else's. 

I've been involved with the RSPS scene for several years, I couldn't even tell you when I got into it for the first time. I believe is was DF-Scape back in like 2009 or something where "Bob The Godsword" was the best custom ingame. xD Ever since, I've been pretty steadily playing various RSPS's, and I found this one back in September / October of 2017, and haven't left since. I took a break when I found out the server had been reset, and was pretty upset because all the stuff I had worked for was gone. However I overcame that and decided to just restart on a more time-consuming difficulty, to give myself more of a challenge and something to work for. I feel like I've become pretty well known in the Ataraxia community especially in the last month or two, since I've changed as a person since the shit I went through prior to Christmas. I've always loved the staff team involved with Ataraxia, and the leaders never fail to make good calls. I've always been fond of the work this team does, and the content they produce, and I feel like that will never change.

As for hobbies, aside from this, I really don't have much. I'm a singer and a bowler, though most people don't consider bowling a sport sooooo. We'll just leave that one alone. :smug: I've bowled for 7 years, and have been singing since I could understand what singing was. I've always thought about trying to go a more serious route with it, though I've always been too afraid to go public with it, assuming people would judge me for not being what they wanted to hear or see. I've turned my life around a few times, being that 2 years ago I was 265lbs, and I'm now at a steady 170lbs. I'm in the best shape, mentally and physically, I've been in a long time, and I couldn't be happier in the position I'm in right now.

I'm a conversationalist and love to talk to people about just about anything, so if you need someone to talk to, I'm definitely your guy. All you've gotta do is shoot me a PM. I'm very social, and love meeting new people, which is why I'm excited to meet all of you guys that I haven't met already. As for the people I have, I've loved meeting every single one of you and talk to a good majority of you every time I'm online. (E, that means you too, bby) 

I'm just kinda rambling at this point, but yeah, that's me. If anyone wants to know anything else, feel free to either drop a reply or PM me about anything, and I'll more than happily respond with anything you wanna know!

Thanks for reading if you read all of this, and happy grinding! ❤️

-Craftwork

• Like 3

CraftSig.png.0b118649fc86889353d76f85c811a476.png

• 1 month later...