• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 40 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Earlier today I disconnected at Vindicta on my hardcore ironman. Unfortunately the owner has informed me they won't be able to reimburse my status despite having photo proof and timestamps that it was indeed out of my hands. I'm not gonna fight it, it's fine. Not interested in playing the game anymore though. I wanted to play as a hardcore ironman, and I had fun doing it. But losing my hardcore status like this just isn't fun, and it feels unfair to me that I wasn't able to get it back despite others having been able to. I probably won't come back for a long time. I'm burned out with the server anyway. Not interested in playing my main anymore and not interested in playign as a regular ironman because it's not my fault I lost my HC status. I had fun while I was here though so thanks for the good times. Have fun on the server, seeya maybe.

• Like 3
  • Confused 2

1534788168738.gif.5afc140feb7e86513cdfa25c8095b257.gif

Sad to see you go, might be quiet from now on but oh well. It definitely is a shitty way to go.

Figured I'll mention that no one who has died due to their own internet have had their status reimbursed though. The only Hardcores that were reverted were death tiles (Servers fault), Dying in LMS and losing status (Servers fault), Dung death (Servers fault)... You get the point.

Hope you decide to eventually come back. It might be better as regular in the long run (doing aod and rots without your heart going 500 miles an hour)

Goodluck wherever you go ? 

• Like 3