• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Craftwork's Legendary Goals

cooloutfit.png.5def18438e3d0c48656e09caa3a9f635.png

Hey guys; I used to have a Goals page up but I think I ended up deleting it when I went through a lot of personal matters thinking I wouldn't be on for quite some time, and I finally decided I would make a new one! I'm gonna be listing my goals for my Legendary account, including skills/drops/etc. If you guys could think of any other reputable goals that I haven't or aren't in here, feel free to leave some feedback! All is welcome! 

I will leave an update section at the bottom so you guys can keep track of what all changes each time I update this post, which will probably be about once a week or so hopefully. ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Account Info

player.png.5cf0a1878759e7bbf41b6fc76b96381f.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pet Trackers (Credits to Will)

kcpets.png.665588b560c31cd98f72d51c23cef080.png

skillpets.png.c4a1923261646e818b7223a6a900458f.png

Comp Reqs ///// Comp(T) Reqs

***Will only be posting the Comp(T) Reqs from now on, as I'm already Comped***

comptreqs.thumb.png.9dcb9ab55a89e905810df2f496da895a.png

KEY

COMPLETE

IN PROGRESS

NOT STARTED

*** = Pet Achieved

Skills

99 Attack (99/99)

99 Strength (99/99)

99 Defense (99/99)

99 Ranged (99/99)

99 Magic (99/99)

99 Prayer (99/99)

99 Hitpoints (99/99)

99 Summoning (99/99)

99 Runecrafting (99/99)

99 Construction (99/99) ***

99 Agility (99/99)

99 Herblore (99/99) ***

99 Thieving (99/99) ***

99 Crafting (99/99) ***

99 Fletching (99/99) ***

99 Slayer (99/99) ***

99 Hunter (99/99)

99 Mining (99/99)

99 Smithing (99/99) ***

99 Fishing (99/99) ***

99 Cooking (99/99)

99 Firemaking (99/99)

99 Woodcutting (99/99)

99 Farming (99/99)

99 Divination (99/99)

120 Dungeoneering (120/120)

2595 Total (2595/2595)

ITEMS / GOLD (Cash will be updated based on max stack ever)

100M Cash

250M Cash

500M Cash 

1B Cash

2B Cash (1805m)

pouch.png.3a0dd82f58404fbc1d6932a526fa74b2.png

Dom Tower Glove Set

Glacor Boot Set (Steads + Glaivens + Ragefires)

Upgraded Glacor Boot Set (Glaivens)

Superior Elite Void (All Sets + Gloves + Deflector)

Chaotic Set (Rapier)

Drygore Set

Ring of Death

Amulet of Souls

Ascension Crossbow

Decimation Bow

Nox Weapon Set

Ports Armor Sets (Tetsu)

Ports Superior Armor Sets (Death Lotus)

All T70 Defenders (Melee + Ranged + Mage)

All T80 Defenders (Ranged + Melee)

All T90 Defenders

Fire Cape

All 3 Kiln Capes (Melee)

Max Cape

MAXED.png.d10420b1433845a43e89f8abdbb02210.png

Completionist Cape

COMPED.png.3780b5a9f6dfda3be60055d25c8b5bc2.png

Completionist Cape (T)

Master Quest Cape

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MISC.

All Boss Pets (1/29) -- (0/8 Araxxor Pets)

All Skilling Pets (8/18)

Easy Achievements

Medium Achievements

Hard Achievements (11/16)

Elite Achievements (4/18)

Bronze Member

Silver Member

Gold Member

Platinum Member

Diamond Member ($287/500)

3 Forum Threads

5 Forum Threads

10 Forum Threads

25 Forum Threads (12/25)

10 Forum Posts

50 Forum Posts

100 Forum Posts (69/100)

Accolades and Achievements

Player of the Month - January 2019

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honorable Mentions

E36

One of the best friends I've made on this server. Always very helpful and friendly. Gz on well-deserved mod, bb ^_^

Hot Milo

Another great friend; also part of our incredible staff team. Never fails to do a tremendous job.

Will

Is always drunk and is fantastic to have conversations with at like 2am when he's ever online that late. xD

Hillbilly

Let him leech 99 Slayer... Twice.. Once on Expert, and once on Legendary. xD Great friend and always has great conversation. ?

Awls/Nut

Such a nice guy, always fun to crack up with, and kept me driven to get my goals, even if I wanted to give up a few times cuz nex was being a little cuck.

The Flow

Flow's been there for me since Day 1, and has always been my go-to for bankstanding sessions. :PPP Great friend ^_^

These are all of the goals I wish to achieve at the moment; nothing spectacular but being a Legendary, it'll take a while! As I mentioned earlier, if anyone has any sort of feedback regarding other potential goals (Once I start bossing, I may introduce Boss KC's as a few), don't hesitate to say something!

I'm practically always online for the most part, and I'm going to be a lot more active here on the forums, so if you see me, say hey! I'll respond, I promise! ^_^

***Update Log***

Jan 9, 2019: Created a Very Basic Goals List; Much more to come soon!

Jan 15, 2019: Updated Smithing/Firemaking/Woodcutting/Herblore; Wasn't on much over the bxp weekend but got my Venosaur

Jan 22, 2019: HUGE gains this past bonus xp weekend. Added about 4 99's, got 2 or 3 pets including Crabbe ^_^, and been saving up some money for an ascension soon.

Jan 28, 2019: Even bigger gains. A solid 50 hour increase in playtime, with plenty of progress to show for it. Maxed combat, obtained an asc bow, made some cash, achieved my glacor boot set (Time to work towards upgrades), and have hit 42m Slayer XP. Also added in 2 more sections to this thread.

Feb 6, 2019: HUGE Update to the thread. Massive XP gains, and we've broke the 300 total level mark til Max. Also added in a few screenshots to make the goals a bit more visual instead of just text-based. Put in a lot of hours this past week, and the xp gains show. I've also hit roughly 70m Slayer XP and the grind to 120 continues. Plan on maxing within the next 2-3 weeks.

Feb 12, 2019: Another massive update to the thread. Got another 2-3 99's, along with 2 skilling pets (Smithing and Construction). Also obtained my first boss pet, Chik'arra! ❤️ I've also broken the 100 Total Level mark before I max out my Legendary Account. It's been such a grind, and the last skills I have are the most "grindy" of them all. I start my new job the night of the 18th, so I'm going to try to max before then, but I doubt it. If not before, shortly after. I'll definitely be maxing over the x4 Weekend (Feb 22-25). Love the Support!

Feb 19, 2019: Probably the most grind-heavy update to the thread I've made yet. I got Hunter, Mining, and Thieving to 99, along with getting 2 or 3 more pets in the last week. I've made some massive bank gains, and have even started my own HCIM as a side project, but this thread is about Craftwork. ? 115 Total Levels until I'm completely maxed, 94 until I can obtain my Max Cape! We're getting so close! Thanks for the continued support with these goals. I plan on getting Farming to 99, and big chunks of Agility/Div done before 4x. Should be on track with my goal from last week of maxing over 4x weekend (Upcoming weekend). Also got plat this week. ^_^

Feb 28, 2019: I accomplished so much this week. With 4x XP Weekend being last weekend, I both maxed AND comped! All of my skilling grind is over, but not the action grind yet. Still got plenty of Comp(T) requirements to obtain. Achievement Hunting will also be on the list for the next few weeks. I managed to Comp my Legendary account at 487 Hours, which is a pretty good number to me. Huge gains on the Boss KC list, but no luck on Pet RNG quite yet; just gotta keep grinding and hope I can snag em some day. This thread will continue to get updated roughly once a week until everything on this list is green. We're slowly approaching that all-green thread. Just gotta keep workin towards it!

Edited by Craftwork
  • Like 9

CraftSig.png.0b118649fc86889353d76f85c811a476.png

23 minutes ago, Con said:

Looking good already man. Can't wait to see the rest of this stuff. Glad to have another legendary going for goals.

Thanks man! I've always been one to enjoy a good grind. And yeah I'll be adding more to this list as I figure out more stuff I want to actually accomplish!

20 hours ago, Hot Milo said:

Good luck man. Should be interesting seeing your progress ?

Thanks man! I'm gonna probably be posting an update after this weekend cuz there's quite a bit of progress I've got banked right now. ? Just waiting 6 weeks for that x4xp weekend bby ^_^ 

2 hours ago, Arachnid said:

I look forward to your rise to GLORY. Don't skimp or wait on divine locations to level up Hunter and Farming. ? 

Yessir! I'm gonna start on Hunter sometime soon but I cba to start on farming yet. xD

• Like 1

Hey i'm only always drunk at the weekend XD

You've made a lot of progress already - looking forward to seeing how quick you make gainz.

Feedback - get detailed boss logs in here and keep updated (credit me pls)

Edited by Will
  • Like 1
On 2/19/2019 at 10:32 PM, ely sia n said:

good shit mah man

reminds me of my goals post that's been abandoned lol

You should update it! I'm sure players would love to see your progress, even if it's WAYYYY delayed of an update!

On 2/20/2019 at 8:20 PM, Couchy said:

Moving well there! ?

3 minutes ago, SomMC said:

loving this +1

Thanks guys! I've made so much progress in the last 2 weeks.

On 2/20/2019 at 6:40 PM, Nut said:

Nice emblems there bud ?

Uwotm9. Not my fault Nex loves you and hates me. :C

• Like 1