• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Ataraxia Updates #14 - 6th January 2019 (including #13.1)

Ataraxia Updates #14

- The Skipper Perk ("Barrows Perk")
- The Drop Catcher
- Tons of your ";;suggestion"s!

[+] General Changes

- Prices for Dagonnoth king instances have been reduced.
- More metal dragons at Platinum zone instances have been added.
- Platinum zone instance spawns have been overhauled.
- The Blade of Nymora has been nerfed.
- The adamant full helmet now requires 30 defence.
- The shortcut bank commands being usable at Kalphite Queen has been disabled.
- A healer has been added to ;;bp.
- The Nex grab mechanic happens half as often now.
- A description of each perk inside the ;;perks interface has been added.
- A Grand exchange clerk at ;;dz has been added.
- A General store NPC at ;;pz has been added.
- The vote book reward for bonus experience stacks now instead of resetting each time you use the reward.
- Rise of the Six now have a counter added to it for how many runs one has completed. Unfortunately, all previous runs are not included.
- The Sirenic hauberk now degrades.
- Zamorak anima core & Sirenic chaps have had their Ranged strength rebalanced.
- Araxxor KC now properly shows on the Boss Kill log, as well as the added GWD2 boss KCs.
- The Anima core of Zamorak has had Range strength bonuses added.
- The Feather of Ma'at Vendor amount has been increased to 100k for Ironmen.
- Stardust is now limited to 1000, instead of 400.
- Superior PvP armor is now tradeable.
- Kree'arra experience for slayer tasks has been adjusted.
- Added server KC announces for Rune Dragons, Edimmu, and a few others.
- The Chests from AoD now open.
- Sophanem Rare drops have been altered.
- Lottery will now be displayed on the task tab.
- Lottery will now take slightly less tax.
- Slayer tasks will now give bonus points on the 50th and 150th streaks.
- Slayer tasks will now give notifcations for all bonus points received.
- Supreme overload salve now gives prayer renewal effects.

[+] New Perks!

- The Drop Catcher - Bring the drops to you instead of you going to the drops!
- The Skipper (aka "Barrows perk") - Skip the maze for barrows! Get that money!

xSQuvt.gif

I5eTbq.gif

- Note: These perks are not added up to date (prices are not correct, the Drop Catcher is not added) on our store, but will be added very shortly!

[+] Bug Fixes

- The issue with being unable to attack Legios has been fixed.
- The issue where vials to flask decanting sometimes steal your full flasks have been fixed.
- The issue where one is not able to attack certain dragons in Platinum zone instances has been fixed.
- The bug where multi-spells can be cast on many people in single areas has been fixed.
- The abyssal demons animations have been fixed.
- The cyclops GFX/animation in GWD have been fixed.
- The issue where using a ball of wool on an incomplete Hydrix would make an onyx amulet has been fixed.
- The issue where buying gravestones would charge the player twice has been fixed.

- The bug with deironing has been fixed.
- Multiple Oziachs in Edgeville has been fixed.
- Using overloads greater than or equal to 99 will no longer send an announcement.
- The KBD entrance now works.
- "2 Aggression potions" LMS reward will now give 2 potions instead of 1

cSKk0s.png

fICpj1.png

Credits:
Jaedmo, Arham 4, _jordan, lare96, Xenthium & Noele

- Apply to be a beta tester here so you can test out the next patch updates before everyone else and help ensure we crush the bugs before they, well, matter to you!
- Ask the developers questions here

Edited by arham 4
  • Like 8

ruxXBK.gif

The Nymora nerf is beyond ridiculous. You nerfed it so hard it's no longer useful. Shoutout from all the ironmen trying to get t90s. This is just sad af. The strength bonus on it is so bad now. Really disappointed.

1534788168738.gif.5afc140feb7e86513cdfa25c8095b257.gif

15 hours ago, Chloe said:

The Nymora nerf is beyond ridiculous. You nerfed it so hard it's no longer useful. Shoutout from all the ironmen trying to get t90s. This is just sad af. The strength bonus on it is so bad now. Really disappointed.

Getting t90 melee weapons requires a range setup, so not sure how that made any sense. It was more powerful then rapiers. That generally means its too high for its tier. I think you're upset that your primary OP weapon is no longer suitable.

• Dislike 1
15 hours ago, Hot Milo said:

Getting t90 melee weapons requires a range setup, so not sure how that made any sense. It was more powerful then rapiers. That generally means its too high for its tier. I think you're upset that your primary OP weapon is no longer suitable.

It wasn't more powerful than the drygore rapier you're just parroting nonsense because the rapier was always stronger. It losty 50 str power. That's not a nerf, that's taking 1/3rd of it's strength. They made it worse than a chaotic rapier. I think you're just ignorant about the game. T85 weapons should be powerful. Not weaker than T80s.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Chloe said:

It wasn't more powerful than the drygore rapier you're just parroting nonsense because the rapier was always stronger. It losty 50 str power. That's not a nerf, that's taking 1/3rd of it's strength. They made it worse than a chaotic rapier. I think you're just ignorant about the game. T85 weapons should be powerful. Not weaker than T80s.

I'm not familiar on the specifics of the previous stats and how much they were nerfed, but I would only ask that you take into consideration that the GWD 2 weapons are designed traditionally to have t90 accuracy and t80 power. I can't say for certain that every GWD 2 weapon we have follows this system but if not, I would certainly advocate for it. I know we have a lot of stats for weapons and armors "custom" made; but if you feel like the system of stats isn't quite right, there's no need to claim someone with extensive playtime is ignorant about the game. Instead just offer your criticisms constructively like you were starting to form. ? 

878793580_spiderbanner25.jpg.3749b828c36a5d26e2b4c6c08d7c0ec2.jpg

16 hours ago, Arachnid said:

I'm not familiar on the specifics of the previous stats and how much they were nerfed, but I would only ask that you take into consideration that the GWD 2 weapons are designed traditionally to have t90 accuracy and t80 power. I can't say for certain that every GWD 2 weapon we have follows this system but if not, I would certainly advocate for it. I know we have a lot of stats for weapons and armors "custom" made; but if you feel like the system of stats isn't quite right, there's no need to claim someone with extensive playtime is ignorant about the game. Instead just offer your criticisms constructively like you were starting to form. ? 

It's exactly what he did. He claimed I was just protecting my "op weapon" when it was never OP. One person claimed it was and everyone just agreed despite never seeign anyone use it ever. It's stupid. Rapier was always better. Don'tt ake some random guy's word as gospel and run with it and then DECIMATE the weapon people worked so hard to get.