• Server Status: Online

[Official] Beta Tester Applications

In-game Name:Racer
What is your time played?:150hrs
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:I spend a bunch of free time on the server, so yes.
What content are you looking forward to testing?:New content/bug fixing.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:Knowledgable, can do any boss available.

Edited by racer
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beta Testing Application Details Requirements - 200+ In-game time played - Adequate knowledge of late-game content - Desire and time to consistently test and provide Developers with informat

All accepted! Check the Discord for details. 

Posted Images

On 7/24/2019 at 6:34 AM, racer said:

In-game Name:Racer
What is your time played?:150hrs
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:I spend a bunch of free time on the server, so yes.
What content are you looking forward to testing?:New content/bug fixing.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:Knowledgable, can do any boss available.

Accepted

UziAtaraxia.png

In-game name: Debuff
time played: 647 hours
free time to play: as of currently i have about 4-5 hours on a day for the next month or 2 before going down to about 2-3
what content are you looking forward to test: all player vs monster content and maybe updated lms if that's a thing i would love to see telos and help make him a better more well rounded fellow

Just now, Debuff said:

In-game name: Debuff
time played: 647 hours
free time to play: as of currently i have about 4-5 hours on a day for the next month or 2 before going down to about 2-3
what content are you looking forward to test: all player vs monster content and maybe updated lms if that's a thing i would love to see telos and help make him a better more well rounded fellow

Accepted

UziAtaraxia.png

In-game Name: Fe Uranium
What is your time played?: 115 hours (13,455 hours on rs3 and osrs combined)
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes I work from home I'm on the server pretty much 8-10 hours a day at this moment I can let anyone know if the situation changes. I'm a completionist so going for a full collection log will require a lot of pvm, and I'd like to iron out the bugs that may need to be found
What content are you looking forward to testing?: I'd like to test mid / end game content, mid game content is mainly designed for newer players so I'd like to see it perfected so everyones progession is faster. The end-game content is a must as everyone has a goal and bugs can sometimes get in the way of achieving the end-game items. Skilling especially there can be many things that are over-looked.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Considering I'm maxed on RS3 and the fact that all I do is flip and grind end-game bosses I'd say I'm pretty knowledgable about the mechanics for each boss. Especially since you need to kill them atleast 15 times to actually get the mechanics down, bossing does require a lot of paitience and I'm also a PVM teacher in Maikeru's discord.

2 minutes ago, Majorah said:

In-game Name: Fe Uranium
What is your time played?: 115 hours (13,455 hours on rs3 and osrs combined)
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes I work from home I'm on the server pretty much 8-10 hours a day at this moment I can let anyone know if the situation changes. I'm a completionist so going for a full collection log will require a lot of pvm, and I'd like to iron out the bugs that may need to be found
What content are you looking forward to testing?: I'd like to test mid / end game content, mid game content is mainly designed for newer players so I'd like to see it perfected so everyones progession is faster. The end-game content is a must as everyone has a goal and bugs can sometimes get in the way of achieving the end-game items. Skilling especially there can be many things that are over-looked.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Considering I'm maxed on RS3 and the fact that all I do is flip and grind end-game bosses I'd say I'm pretty knowledgable about the mechanics for each boss. Especially since you need to kill them atleast 15 times to actually get the mechanics down, bossing does require a lot of paitience and I'm also a PVM teacher in Maikeru's discord.

Accepted

UziAtaraxia.png

n-game Name: nedyah
What is your time played?:225 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:yes 
What content are you looking forward to testing?:anything really most of the boss updates 
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:

have tested for previous servers before ranging from full construction builds to minor bug fixes to full boss re-codes 

also worked on providing the drop table for over 50+ npc's on a previous server with drop rate and amount(can disclose in private)

26 minutes ago, nedyah said:

n-game Name: nedyah
What is your time played?:225 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:yes 
What content are you looking forward to testing?:anything really most of the boss updates 
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:

have tested for previous servers before ranging from full construction builds to minor bug fixes to full boss re-codes 

also worked on providing the drop table for over 50+ npc's on a previous server with drop rate and amount(can disclose in private)

Accepted

UziAtaraxia.png

In-game Name: Reformed
What is your time played?:Well over 200 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:Weekends mostly as i travel for work during the week during the summer time. Winter I do unemployment since im a seasonal worker.
What content are you looking forward to testing?:I'm pretty good at finding bugs, and exploits. It's kind of my thing. My past history in other EMU communities was always balance so i'm sure i'd be of some use there. I also have a pretty good thinker, and understanding of mathematics. So i'd probably be pretty helpful with setting up, upcoming updates involving economy related stuff. Math also helps me a lot with how things ought to work VS of they currently work. I'm sure I'd be useful in many areas. I have a pretty good understand of how the fundemental mechanics of the game work as well "Although not as good as other games".
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:My knowledge on RS3 end-game content is pretty shit honestly. There is other areas of late-game content I'd be useful in, but the actually encounters... Not so much.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Molecules said:

In-game Name: Reformed
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:Weekends mostly as i travel for work during the week during the summer time. Winter I do unemployment since im a seasonal worker.
What content are you looking forward to testing?:I'm pretty good at finding bugs, and exploits. It's kind of my thing. My past history in other EMU communities was always balance so i'm sure i'd be of some use there. I also have a pretty good thinker, and understanding of mathematics. So i'd probably be pretty helpful with setting up, upcoming updates involving economy related stuff. Math also helps me a lot with how things ought to work VS of they currently work. I'm sure I'd be useful in many areas. I have a pretty good understand of how the fundemental mechanics of the game work as well "Although not as good as other games".
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:My knowledge on RS3 end-game content is pretty shit honestly. There is other areas of late-game content I'd be useful in, but the actually encounters... Not so much.

Unfortunately the staff team has decided against bringing you on board as a beta tester. While we acknowledge you may be of help for us, we've collectively agreed that you bring more trouble to the table than good when summarizing your past play time. You're welcome to apply again in future if you believe you've truly reformed.

Edited by Xenthium
  • Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

In-game Name: Skcam
What is your time played?: 1621h
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: 6-8 Hours a day
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Can be anything from bosses to skilling since I stepped back from skilling abit lately.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Know all of them except for The Magister.

Additional Information: I know I have been a member of the beta team in the past however I didn't get kicked because I was a bad tester or something like that it was more my attitude. However i'm #reformed.

• 2 weeks later...

In-game Name: Molecules
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:Weekends mostly as i travel for work during the week during the summer time. Winter I do unemployment since i'm a seasonal worker.
What content are you looking forward to testing?:I'm pretty good at finding bugs, and exploits. It's kind of my thing. My past history in other EMU communities was always balance so i'm sure i'd be of some use there. I also have a pretty good thinker, and understanding of mathematics. So i'd probably be pretty helpful with setting up, upcoming updates involving economy related stuff. Math also helps me a lot with how things ought to work VS of they currently work. I'm sure I'd be useful in many areas. I have a pretty good understand of how the fundamental mechanics of the game work as well "Although not as good as other games".

Reapplying for position.

In-game Name: Tabitha
What is your time played?: 893H
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Not on the weekdays since i have school, but on weekends, plenty of time.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Late game bosses, weapon testing/combat balance testing, etc
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics: Very knowledgeable, if i don't know the boss - call me bad and ill research on rswiki/guides.

4 hours ago, Tabitha said:

In-game Name: Tabitha
What is your time played?: 893H
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Not on the weekdays since i have school, but on weekends, plenty of time.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Late game bosses, weapon testing/combat balance testing, etc
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics: Very knowledgeable, if i don't know the boss - call me bad and ill research on rswiki/guides.

On 8/28/2019 at 1:46 AM, Skcam said:

In-game Name: Skcam
What is your time played?: 1621h
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: 6-8 Hours a day
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Can be anything from bosses to skilling since I stepped back from skilling abit lately.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Know all of them except for The Magister.

Additional Information: I know I have been a member of the beta team in the past however I didn't get kicked because I was a bad tester or something like that it was more my attitude. However i'm #reformed.

Accepted.

On 9/7/2019 at 2:24 AM, Molecules said:

In-game Name: Molecules
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:Weekends mostly as i travel for work during the week during the summer time. Winter I do unemployment since i'm a seasonal worker.
What content are you looking forward to testing?:I'm pretty good at finding bugs, and exploits. It's kind of my thing. My past history in other EMU communities was always balance so i'm sure i'd be of some use there. I also have a pretty good thinker, and understanding of mathematics. So i'd probably be pretty helpful with setting up, upcoming updates involving economy related stuff. Math also helps me a lot with how things ought to work VS of they currently work. I'm sure I'd be useful in many areas. I have a pretty good understand of how the fundamental mechanics of the game work as well "Although not as good as other games".

Reapplying for position.

Denied.

• 4 months later...

In-game Name: Cerioushell
What is your time played?: 333 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: I would be embarassed if I told you just how much free time I have.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Skilling changes and new combat/bossing mechanics.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I know all araxxor mechanics easily, Still learning a few of the other bosses like Telos but I've learned a lot about them recently.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2020 at 7:47 PM, Cerioushell said:

In-game Name: Cerioushell
What is your time played?: 333 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: I would be embarassed if I told you just how much free time I have.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Skilling changes and new combat/bossing mechanics.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I know all araxxor mechanics easily, Still learning a few of the other bosses like Telos but I've learned a lot about them recently.

Approved