• Server Status: Online

[Official] Beta Tester Applications

Posting for when you are recruiting again.

In-game Name: Will
What is your time played?: 1016hrs post reset
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: On the weekends absolutely, mon-fri I am online for 4-5 hrs
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Telos and Magister mostly, but ill test anything.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I'm mainly a pvmer, but iv'e done a lot of skilling in the past, so I am knowledgable in both areas. I have done a lot of all the current bosses, so I think I am apt for testing new pvm content. I left rs3 before Telos and Magister were released, but I can't wait to learn them and grind them out.

Edited by Will
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beta Testing Application Details Requirements - 200+ In-game time played - Adequate knowledge of late-game content - Desire and time to consistently test and provide Developers with informat

All accepted! Check the Discord for details. 

Posted Images

In-game Name: Nemesis
What is your time played?: 287Hrs
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Roughly 8-10 hours per day, sometimes more.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Any late game PvM content that you guys are working on, But i'm also happy to test out skilling aspects and things such as minigames/events that may be in the works.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Having only recently fully quit RS3, I'm up to date with every boss + mechanic, as far as ED3. I like to keep myself in the loop in-case I'm ever needed for a +1 for close friends, so knowledge is a huge aspect for me.

• Like 1

profile sig.png

witt.pngflowie.png

• Owner
On 2/12/2019 at 12:16 AM, the flow said:

in-game Name: the flow.
What is your time played?: currently at 1,342 hours ingame.
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes i do online schooling for a few hours a day but other then that i can test anytime.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: to be honest i'm looking forward to testing anything that will make the experience better for both our long term players and newer players to the server.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: i would say i'm quite knowledgeable on most bosses as my main focus has always been pvm.

On 2/6/2019 at 11:02 PM, Skcam said:

In-game Name: Skcam
What is your time played?: 811 Hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Atleast 5 hours a day
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Mostly dung updates and skilling updates.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Im decent at Araxxor the other ones I haven't tried since I quit RS3 a long time ago. However im not applying to test bosses or combat updates.

On 2/25/2019 at 3:21 AM, Will said:

Posting for when you are recruiting again.

In-game Name: Will
What is your time played?: 1016hrs post reset
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: On the weekends absolutely, mon-fri I am online for 4-5 hrs
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Telos and Magister mostly, but ill test anything.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I'm mainly a pvmer, but iv'e done a lot of skilling in the past, so I am knowledgable in both areas. I have done a lot of all the current bosses, so I think I am apt for testing new pvm content. I left rs3 before Telos and Magister were released, but I can't wait to learn them and grind them out.

On 3/5/2019 at 3:16 AM, Nemesis said:

In-game Name: Nemesis
What is your time played?: 287Hrs
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Roughly 8-10 hours per day, sometimes more.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Any late game PvM content that you guys are working on, But i'm also happy to test out skilling aspects and things such as minigames/events that may be in the works.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Having only recently fully quit RS3, I'm up to date with every boss + mechanic, as far as ED3. I like to keep myself in the loop in-case I'm ever needed for a +1 for close friends, so knowledge is a huge aspect for me.

All accepted. Please message me if your activity has changed.

• Like 1

In-game Name: Drainer
What is your time played?: 600+ h
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes, I'm on for multiple hrs most days
What content are you looking forward to testing?: I think if I could test Yakamaru or The Magister in the future that would be awesome!!! Checking group ironman group ironman.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I never played rs3 but have done all boss's avalible thus far. Am committed to becoming better and learning the mechanics of all bosses before testing.

Edited by Drainer

In-game Name: Witt
What is your time played?: 591h
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes, currently 90% of my free time is spent ingame
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Mostly pvm, but anything that needs to be testing I can do
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I didn't get too deep into pvm on rs3, so I'm not too knowledgeable on the mechanics of certain bosses, but I pick up on how they're supposed to work and how to deal with them fairly quickly

nut-2.png

93a6727418b4f0a34c93798d8e8987a1.png

b9f9f50b3d3c0565bc76f924d442c2af.png

In-game Name: nik
What is your time played?: 1300 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: you know it
What content are you looking forward to testing?: everything
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: very

In-game Name: Currently Alice Zuberg , Rimurus before
What is your time played?: 362 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: I can play most of the time unless IRL stuff comes up
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Any skilling contents, pvm / weapon test, Seasonal Events
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I can do GWD , other bosses requires time for me to learn. I am however confident of skilling contents.

Alice.jpg

In-game Name: yuyu1
What is your time played?: 611 hours 
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: It's all depending on my work schedule, on the days I work I can play 3-4 hours and when I'm not working, I can play as much as 8 hours + - 
What content are you looking forward to testing?: i look forward to somthing new and refreshing like every update here (main server)
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: i teach people how to kill bosses i have alot of knowledgeable cuse that

• 2 weeks later...

In-game Name: New Born 
What is your time played?:  180+
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: All i do is play Ataraxia so i have pretty much time.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Telos The magister and few other boss and as well to find lots of Bug Glitch and report them for fix ?
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I have playing Ataraxia quit a while now and  also I have been playing RS since 2004 so i have pretty good knowledgeable  about all update i have read all the update post since day one on Forums. When it come to Bossing i am a End game PVMer So i have good knowledge about Starter to End game Boss.

In-game Name: Ayane
What is your time played?: 87 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Content imported from RS3, unique content, anything. I want to see the progression of Ataraxia towards great, unique content and want to be a part of it.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Very knowledgeable in end-game content in regards to RS3 mechanics, but have not tried them myself ingame. I will update myself as I progress in-game on my ironman.

• 1 month later...

In-game Name: Opi

What is your time played?:image.png.cc35435caa99ba929b1b9fdc2711d129.png

Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Mostly after work and on the weekend. Random hours everyday but willing to allocate a lot for the greater good.

What content are you looking forward to testing?: Anything QOL related and potentially anything tedious. 

How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Anything cmb related is not my most experienced field but anything else i would be more than happy to help test.

Sorry this is not more elaborate, but I think my intentions towards Ataraxia have been proven

Edited by Opi

sgsrgwdt.png

• Owner
On 3/14/2019 at 7:22 PM, Drainer said:

In-game Name: Drainer
What is your time played?: 600+ h
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes, I'm on for multiple hrs most days
What content are you looking forward to testing?: I think if I could test Yakamaru or The Magister in the future that would be awesome!!! Checking group ironman group ironman.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I never played rs3 but have done all boss's avalible thus far. Am committed to becoming better and learning the mechanics of all bosses before testing.

1 hour ago, Opi said:

In-game Name: Opi

What is your time played?:image.png.cc35435caa99ba929b1b9fdc2711d129.png

Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Mostly after work and on the weekend. Random hours everyday but willing to allocate a lot for the greater good.

What content are you looking forward to testing?: Anything QOL related and potentially anything tedious. 

How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Anything cmb related is not my most experienced field but anything else i would be more than happy to help test.

Sorry this is not more elaborate, but I think my intentions towards Ataraxia have been proven

Accepted.

• Like 1

In-game name: Perfect

Current time played: 592h 28m

Do you have a lot of free time to test: Yes I currently have at least 6 hrs+ a day (more maybe depending on work during the weekdays) and anytime during the weekend as I don't work.

What content are you looking forward to testing: Honestly it's probably not super soon but the skilling boss we keep getting teased and hinted at. It sounds like it's going to be a pretty interesting concept.

How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD): I've been playing Runescape since 07 when I made my first account and I've picked up a good amount of knowledge on end game content by doing so. Even if something is released I'm unnsure about I have full confidence I would pick it up quickly as I'm a pretty fast learner.

Sig.png.f0259a58ea32ab13b4deb332ecbdd495.png

In-game Name: Belzenlok
What is your time played?: 78 hours.
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes as i am currently retired i have nothing but time.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Anything that needs testing no matter what field it pertains to.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I know alot about in game content and how the mechanics work. I have built and owned several servers in the past have been everything from head admin and lower including the rank of bug tester on over 15 other rsps. I know my play time is on the low side but I believe I could be a valuable asset to the team with the past experience
i have and the through testing i do making sure everything is right even down to the tiniest variables to make sure the upcoming content is flawless. 

04.thumb.png.ad85d88e101840c8764e942d1ca07ec9.png

In-game Name: Joss

What is your time played?: 212 hrs (1200+ prior rerelease)

Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Just finished up my last final today. Got nothing but time on my hands from here on out.

What content are you looking forward to testing?: Any content that includes specific mechanics that require a decent amount of time and skill to master. It's always a lot of fun learning new material and being able to teach it to anyone who's looking to learn how it works. Not very picky, will fight Hans if you want me to.

How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Very confident. Have loads of experience from many different sources including late-game bosses on rs3.

Edited by Joss
  • 4 weeks later...

What is your time played?: 887 hours on main account
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: yeah, 5-6 hours on weekdays and more on weekends
What content are you looking forward to testing?: anything and everything
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Did most of these bosses quite a bit on rs3 and also on the server so i would say i am fairly knowledgeable

In-game Name: | Cheese | (Quinuim)
What is your time played?: 400 On my iron and about 600 on my main (ded)
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Skilling (invention?) And bosses. Plus I have a habit of breaking things,  It would be dope to put that to good use.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I'm familiar with some of the mechanics,  but not all of them. Except for AOD which I am quite comfortable with. 

• Administrator
On 5/13/2019 at 8:25 PM, Belzenlok said:

In-game Name: Belzenlok
What is your time played?: 78 hours.
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes as i am currently retired i have nothing but time.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Anything that needs testing no matter what field it pertains to.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I know alot about in game content and how the mechanics work. I have built and owned several servers in the past have been everything from head admin and lower including the rank of bug tester on over 15 other rsps. I know my play time is on the low side but I believe I could be a valuable asset to the team with the past experience
i have and the through testing i do making sure everything is right even down to the tiniest variables to make sure the upcoming content is flawless. 

On 5/14/2019 at 8:16 AM, Joss said:

In-game Name: Joss

What is your time played?: 212 hrs (1200+ prior rerelease)

Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Just finished up my last final today. Got nothing but time on my hands from here on out.

What content are you looking forward to testing?: Any content that includes specific mechanics that require a decent amount of time and skill to master. It's always a lot of fun learning new material and being able to teach it to anyone who's looking to learn how it works. Not very picky, will fight Hans if you want me to.

How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Very confident. Have loads of experience from many different sources including late-game bosses on rs3.

On 6/11/2019 at 12:09 PM, zilyana said:

What is your time played?: 887 hours on main account
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: yeah, 5-6 hours on weekdays and more on weekends
What content are you looking forward to testing?: anything and everything
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Did most of these bosses quite a bit on rs3 and also on the server so i would say i am fairly knowledgeable

On 6/11/2019 at 12:57 PM, Quinuim said:

In-game Name: | Cheese | (Quinuim)
What is your time played?: 400 On my iron and about 600 on my main (ded)
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Skilling (invention?) And bosses. Plus I have a habit of breaking things,  It would be dope to put that to good use.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I'm familiar with some of the mechanics,  but not all of them. Except for AOD which I am quite comfortable with. 

Accepted, welcome to the beta team.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

In-game Name: Hans
What is your time played?: 650H
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes, multiple hours a day.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Bosses! Mostly pvm-related stuff, but anything really.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I have a maxed ironman on Rs3 nearly 1k telos kc and the warden title, over 1k araxxor kc, and hundreds of AOD kc. I feel like I fit this role very good.

2 hours ago, I m Hans said:

In-game Name: Hans
What is your time played?: 650H
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes, multiple hours a day.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Bosses! Mostly pvm-related stuff, but anything really.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I have a maxed ironman on Rs3 nearly 1k telos kc and the warden title, over 1k araxxor kc, and hundreds of AOD kc. I feel like I fit this role very good.

Accepted to the team, welcome to the  Beta Testing Team ? 

profile sig.png

witt.pngflowie.png

In-game Name: Krittur
What is your time played?:  521h
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Work from home and school is out, all i have is free time ? Generally on ataraxia ~8 hours a day.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Primarily bossing, Solak and magister, BM and yaka if we decide to go that route or even osrs bossing as stated in some Q&As.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Comped on rs3, experience with 300% Enrage Araxxor, Warden title from Telos, a few hundred AOD kc, and about ~550 Magister KC to make my own Khopesh set.

Edited by Krittur
  • 4 weeks later...

In-game Name: jojokille7
What is your time played?: 1412H
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: yes, i got summer vacation so enough time to play
What content are you looking forward to testing?: skilling content like uncharted islands
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: i am pretty good with the latest content that has been release on rs3, and have done a lot of end game content mainly skilling but i am pretty knowledgeable with the end pvm

user1-dark.png

In-game Name: i am alive
What is your time played?: 300h+
Do you have a lot of free time to test? a lot of free time atm 
What content are you looking forward to testing? mostly intersted in group iron man mode and the new client
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: never did any off those bosses on real rs but i know how nex aod and telos work on attaraxia

In-game Name: Laz
What is your time played?: 370 & counting
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: I do. I usually work from home on Thursday & Friday. I also play a lot on the weekends.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Any new content to be honest. I just like messing with stuff not yet in production.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I know and have done Nex / AOD in RS. I do not have much knowledge of Telos, Araxxor, etc. But I am more than willing to learn and 'take one for the team'.

On 6/28/2019 at 3:23 PM, Krittur said:

In-game Name: Krittur
What is your time played?:  521h
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Work from home and school is out, all i have is free time ? Generally on ataraxia ~8 hours a day.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Primarily bossing, Solak and magister, BM and yaka if we decide to go that route or even osrs bossing as stated in some Q&As.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Comped on rs3, experience with 300% Enrage Araxxor, Warden title from Telos, a few hundred AOD kc, and about ~550 Magister KC to make my own Khopesh set.

On 7/21/2019 at 10:25 AM, jojokille7 said:

In-game Name: jojokille7
What is your time played?: 1412H
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: yes, i got summer vacation so enough time to play
What content are you looking forward to testing?: skilling content like uncharted islands
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: i am pretty good with the latest content that has been release on rs3, and have done a lot of end game content mainly skilling but i am pretty knowledgeable with the end pvm

On 7/21/2019 at 1:25 PM, i am alive said:

In-game Name: i am alive
What is your time played?: 300h+
Do you have a lot of free time to test? a lot of free time atm 
What content are you looking forward to testing? mostly intersted in group iron man mode and the new client
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: never did any off those bosses on real rs but i know how nex aod and telos work on attaraxia

40 minutes ago, Laz said:

In-game Name: Laz
What is your time played?: 370 & counting
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: I do. I usually work from home on Thursday & Friday. I also play a lot on the weekends.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Any new content to be honest. I just like messing with stuff not yet in production.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I know and have done Nex / AOD in RS. I do not have much knowledge of Telos, Araxxor, etc. But I am more than willing to learn and 'take one for the team'.

Accepted

Welcome to the team

UziAtaraxia.png