• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 1 Anonymous, 58 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

[Official] Beta Tester Applications

• Owner

Beta Testing Application Details

Requirements

- 200+ In-game time played
- Adequate knowledge of late-game content
- Desire and time to consistently test and provide Developers with information
- Positive attitude and not prone to start arguments within the Beta testing circle

What we don't want

- People who waste time spawning items for fashionscape
- People who log on and AFK
- People who accept the rank and do little to no testing
- People who start arguments

Template for Application

In-game Name:
What is your time played?:
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:
What content are you looking forward to testing?:
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:

What's in it for you?

- Special Discord rank
- An insight into what updates will be occurring regularly
- Making Ataraxia great again
- Store credit for consistent testers & contributions towards testing new content
- More to be listed in the future

Please apply in the replies to this thread. Don't post otherwise, thanks!

• Like 6
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beta Testing Application Details Requirements - 200+ In-game time played - Adequate knowledge of late-game content - Desire and time to consistently test and provide Developers with informat

All accepted! Check the Discord for details. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jaedmo said:

In-game Name: Ely Sia N
What is your time played?: 634 hours on this server, thousands before
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Anything that needs to be tested
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I'm familiar with Araxxor, and pick up PvM mechanics really quickly. A little knowledge of Telos, not much. Vorago is a very enjoyable boss for me, and i'm familiar with it's mechanics as well.

Edited by ely sia n
  • Like 3

Signature.png

In-game Name: Nik
What is your time played?: 327h
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:i have too much free time
What content are you looking forward to testing?:all of the above
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: im only familiar with araxxor. the others i can learn.

Edited by Nik
  • Like 1

In-game Name: DR DILDO :depending on change:
What is your time played?: I have played a total of 193 hours by the end of the weekend it will be over 200 I have a lot of experience with rsps and have tested a few.
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: I usually have a minimum of 6 to 10 hours sessions each day. so I can dedicate a lot of time to testing.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: I'm looking forward to testing anything that needs testing I'm a solid pvmer so anything towards pvm is my favourite But I enjoy testing in general. 
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:
as I stopped playing rs and rs related games over eoc came out I do not have a lot of knowledge of newer bosses but old one I'm very familiar with I'm also learning all the new bosses in the meantime of me playing. 

• Like 1

In-game Name:Chris
What is your time played?:442h at the moment
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:yes, i have uni everyday but i can play in uni
What content are you looking forward to testing?:End game bosses(nex, araxxor,vorago)
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:i never done the magister telos and AOD on rs3 but i would like to try

• Like 1

In-game Name: Snowie
What is your time played?: Abour 400hrs on main, 200+ on alt.
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: High level bosses.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I don't have any experience with these, except Araxxor. I do however have a great understanding of how to PvM in general. 

• Like 1

snow-2.png.2cba5c67024adc9a174ebe12c364e968.png.039b4105b04296fc18760074e8a5fccb.png

In-game Name: Shrekt
What is your time played?: 184hr
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: A lot.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Mostly end game bosses and possibly minigame ideas from the devs
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Spent a lot of hours on a maxed rs3 account (not mine) and have a high level account myself.

in-game Name: RTFU
What is your time played?: 271 hours.
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:yes, I'm medically retired from the army so i have nothing but time on my hands aside from occasional appointments.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Mainly telos, and the magister are a couple that come to mind that interests me.

I'm Fairly knowledgeable with all end game bosses from my end game PVM clan on rs3. I also adapt fairly well to mechanics. 

Edited by rtfu
  • Owner
20 hours ago, ely sia n said:

In-game Name: Ely Sia N
What is your time played?: 634 hours on this server, thousands before
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Anything that needs to be tested
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I'm familiar with Araxxor, and pick up PvM mechanics really quickly. A little knowledge of Telos, not much. Vorago is a very enjoyable boss for me, and i'm familiar with it's mechanics as well.

20 hours ago, Nik said:

In-game Name: Nik
What is your time played?: 327h
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:i have too much free time
What content are you looking forward to testing?:all of the above
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: im only familiar with araxxor. the others i can learn.

17 hours ago, djohn175 said:

In-game Name: DR DILDO :depending on change:
What is your time played?: I have played a total of 193 hours by the end of the weekend it will be over 200 I have a lot of experience with rsps and have tested a few.
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: I usually have a minimum of 6 to 10 hours sessions each day. so I can dedicate a lot of time to testing.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: I'm looking forward to testing anything that needs testing I'm a solid pvmer so anything towards pvm is my favourite But I enjoy testing in general. 
as I stopped playing rs and rs related games over eoc came out I do not have a lot of knowledge of newer bosses but old one I'm very familiar with I'm also learning all the new bosses in the meantime of me playing. 

12 hours ago, Chris said:

In-game Name:Chris
What is your time played?:442h at the moment
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:yes, i have uni everyday but i can play in uni
What content are you looking forward to testing?:End game bosses(nex, araxxor,vorago)
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:i never done the magister telos and AOD on rs3 but i would like to try

9 hours ago, Dreas Snow said:

In-game Name: Snowie
What is your time played?: Abour 400hrs on main, 200+ on alt.
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: High level bosses.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I don't have any experience with these, except Araxxor. I do however have a great understanding of how to PvM in general. 

6 hours ago, shrekt said:

In-game Name: Shrekt
What is your time played?: 184hr
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: A lot.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Mostly end game bosses and possibly minigame ideas from the devs
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Spent a lot of hours on a maxed rs3 account (not mine) and have a high level account myself.

6 hours ago, rtfu said:

in-game Name: RTFU
What is your time played?: 271 hours.
Do you have a lot of free time to test?:yes, I'm medically retired from the army so i have nothing but time on my hands aside from occasional appointments.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Mainly telos, and the magister are a couple that come to mind that interests me.

I'm Fairly knowledgeable with all end game bosses from my end game PVM clan on rs3. I also adapt fairly well to mechanics. 

All accepted! Check the Discord for details. 

• Like 3

In-game Name: Pawness
What is your time played?: 90hrs, however i had 250hrs + on my first HCIM which i died on.
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes. Up to 60hrs a week of playtime
What content are you looking forward to testing?: End Game Pvming
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I used to do quiet a bit of Araxxor on RS3, however i have not tried it on ataraxia. But im a quick learner.

In-game Name: Igrindbro
What is your time played?: 1021 hours + 1000s before 
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yea, besides when I go to work or go out with gf/friends/family.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Very looking forward to testing light path araxxor to make sure it finally works 100%,looking forward to testing the new slayer dungeon, and raids (Not sure if being added or what else is being added) 
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I know all the mechanics to these bosses no problem, I helped before with some bugs in the past and I would like to have access to beta server to help even further

In-game Name: Rimuru/Star
What is your time played?: Combined 1000+ hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: You bet.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: New bosses, old bosses with new weapons, reworked bosses after buffs/nerfs. Prayer. Bug testing, solving exploits.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: None. All the new bosses I fight will be my first time facing them. I guess I can give a fresh perspective on those bosses.

1534788168738.gif.5afc140feb7e86513cdfa25c8095b257.gif

In-game Name: SomMC
What is your time played?: 270hrs+
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: A good amount, besides school and gym
What content are you looking forward to testing?: New bosses, testing nerfs/buffs of monsters, testing nerfs and buffs of weapons.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Fairly knowledgeable of Rago and Araxxor. Shouldn't be a real problem to learn any other techniques tbh. I've got over 5k hours played on RS3 and osrs, which ~3k hours on my highest account too - pm if you want pic of that lol

?2x KOTS Champion?   **2x QOTW Winner**

jaeeee.PNG.cd5171b3900a6fc5a3b7b7ec506f3db9.PNGmood.PNG.7e5f5f87973bffbb2388e3163ac9b11a.PNG

• Owner
On 12/9/2018 at 11:51 PM, Pawness said:

In-game Name: Pawness
What is your time played?: 90hrs, however i had 250hrs + on my first HCIM which i died on.
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes. Up to 60hrs a week of playtime
What content are you looking forward to testing?: End Game Pvming
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I used to do quiet a bit of Araxxor on RS3, however i have not tried it on ataraxia. But im a quick learner.

On 12/11/2018 at 1:29 AM, love games said:

In-game Name: Igrindbro
What is your time played?: 1021 hours + 1000s before 
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yea, besides when I go to work or go out with gf/friends/family.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Very looking forward to testing light path araxxor to make sure it finally works 100%,looking forward to testing the new slayer dungeon, and raids (Not sure if being added or what else is being added) 
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I know all the mechanics to these bosses no problem, I helped before with some bugs in the past and I would like to have access to beta server to help even further

On 12/11/2018 at 6:06 AM, Chloe said:

In-game Name: Rimuru/Star
What is your time played?: Combined 1000+ hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: You bet.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: New bosses, old bosses with new weapons, reworked bosses after buffs/nerfs. Prayer. Bug testing, solving exploits.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: None. All the new bosses I fight will be my first time facing them. I guess I can give a fresh perspective on those bosses.

On 12/13/2018 at 2:12 AM, SomMC said:

In-game Name: SomMC
What is your time played?: 270hrs+
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: A good amount, besides school and gym
What content are you looking forward to testing?: New bosses, testing nerfs/buffs of monsters, testing nerfs and buffs of weapons.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Fairly knowledgeable of Rago and Araxxor. Shouldn't be a real problem to learn any other techniques tbh. I've got over 5k hours played on RS3 and osrs, which ~3k hours on my highest account too - pm if you want pic of that lol

All accepted. Applications are closed for now.

• Like 2

In-game Name: devilshark08
What is your time played?:235 hrs
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: kinda i can play 4-5 hrs a day
What content are you looking forward to testing?: anything that is need to be tested just ask what u need
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:i know nex and araxor realy well, other 3 never done it but i lear fast and check some guides to see how it works

On 12/17/2018 at 8:38 AM, Jaedmo said:

All accepted. Applications are closed for now.

19 hours ago, devilshark08 said:

In-game Name: devilshark08
What is your time played?:235 hrs
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: kinda i can play 4-5 hrs a day
What content are you looking forward to testing?: anything that is need to be tested just ask what u need
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?:i know nex and araxor realy well, other 3 never done it but i lear fast and check some guides to see how it works

• 1 month later...

In-game Name: Exoz
What is your time played?: 620 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: yes
What content are you looking forward to testing?: bossing mostly but can help with whatever.
telos I don't know too well but learn fast, as for the rest I have done a little (magister) and with late game bosses like vorago, rax, aod I am very familiar, as well as other end game content.

tag.png

• Owner
On 1/23/2019 at 12:13 PM, Bosh said:

In-game Name: Bosh
What is your time played?: 433hrs
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yeah, I can play like 6+ hrs per day
What content are you looking forward to testing?:  I want to try out Bosses mostly, but I can test everything that will be added without any problem, looking for bugs aswell.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Only boss I don't know at all its Magister, but I can do some research without any problem, the others I've tried them all in RS3.

On 1/22/2019 at 10:03 PM, exoz said:

In-game Name: Exoz
What is your time played?: 620 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: yes
What content are you looking forward to testing?: bossing mostly but can help with whatever.
telos I don't know too well but learn fast, as for the rest I have done a little (magister) and with late game bosses like vorago, rax, aod I am very familiar, as well as other end game content.

Accepted.

• 2 weeks later...

In-game Name:
What is your time played?: 387 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: i have around 6+ hours a day and 9+ on weekends
What content are you looking forward to testing?: new bosses  skilling changed mini games etc
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: really knowledgable killed most bosses before and excited to test new bosses out

Edited by bebez

bebez.png

In-game Name: Skcam
What is your time played?: 811 Hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Atleast 5 hours a day
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Mostly dung updates and skilling updates.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: Im decent at Araxxor the other ones I haven't tried since I quit RS3 a long time ago. However im not applying to test bosses or combat updates.

in-game Name: the flow.
What is your time played?: currently at 1,342 hours ingame.
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: Yes i do online schooling for a few hours a day but other then that i can test anytime.
What content are you looking forward to testing?: to be honest i'm looking forward to testing anything that will make the experience better for both our long term players and newer players to the server.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: i would say i'm quite knowledgeable on most bosses as my main focus has always been pvm.

• Like 1

In-game Name: taste smite
What is your time played?: 447
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: for the next month or so i have 10+ hours a day
What content are you looking forward to testing?: I would like to learn all the behind the scenes with whatever patches we are testing i am familiar code and could suggest ways to implement or fix.
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: i'd say most of my game hours have been from pvm as i am only a pvm main account.  I'm also willing to learn and help find any bugs and think outside the box to find any bugs.

In-game Name: Currently 'Mig'   previously 'D E F' and 'M1ke'
What is your time played?: 590 hours
Do you have a lot of free time to test?: It's all depending on my work schedule, on the days I work I can play 3-4 hours and when I'm not working (which is like 3/7 days on average) I can play as much as 12+ hours
What content are you looking forward to testing?: Any new pvm/dung content to be updated or released. Also wouldn't mind testing out new skilling content should it ever be released. 
How knowledgeable are you on late-game content, mostly bossing mechanics (Telos, Araxxor, The Magister, Nex: AOD)?: I can confidently do any boss already released in game and am really quick on picking up on mechanics. 

Edited by D E F
  • Like 1

Capture.PNG.9072e74897ddc53a32ae813097d52f7c.PNG

• 2 weeks later...