• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

$30 Giveaway! (2 Winners $15 Each)

Hello all,

I would like to give back to the community by doing a $30 store credit giveaway. There will be two winners who will receive $15 each. 

In order to enter the giveaway, please answer the two following questions.

1: What is your favorite thing about Ataraxia?

2: What is one thing that Ataraxia can improve on? 

Please include your in-game name with your response.

Also, use this thread for your responses.

Winners will be chosen at random in exactly 1 week.

Goodluck,

Uzi

• Like 6

UziAtaraxia.png

Ingame name: E36

1: What is your favorite thing about Ataraxia?  How frequent updates are added.

2: What is one thing that Ataraxia can improve on? Possibly add PVP back in the future.

Good luck to all!

• Like 2

FB_IMG_1548612707736-picsay.thumb.jpg.4c18d84c854028c19d24e97310e5f223.jpg.ed2751e183e1fb244a7c2c282d3fce04.jpg

IGN: 2147m
What is your favorite thing about Ataraxia?: The community. I love how everyone interact with each other.
What is one thing that Ataraxia can improve on?: PvP for sure.
Thanks for the giveaway and good luck to everyone else!

My favortie thing about Ataraxia besides the awesome community is the intricacy of the server,when you play Ataraxia, you can feel the time and hard work invested into the game.

The only thing that i can think of is adding more slayer masters ? 

IGN: Genesis

Edited by genesis

SIGNATURE.png

IGN: 'Dreas' & 'Snowie'

Favorite thing about Ataraxia: That everyone has the ability to choose their own mode, and play on the difficulty that fits them.

What is one thing that Ataraxia can improve on?: Try to make the forums more active.

snow-2.png.2cba5c67024adc9a174ebe12c364e968.png.039b4105b04296fc18760074e8a5fccb.png

I like the community on Ataraxia. They're the reason why I come on everyday vs just the content we have. Many servers have the things we have, but our server has a friendly and tight knit community.

I think we can improve on advertising and events on the server. Let's get the community more engaged and more people to play. ?

logo (1).png

1: What is your favorite thing about Ataraxia? RS3 features with old combat system, constant updates and community aswell :3

2: What is one thing that Ataraxia can improve on? More events from staff, I really liked events Jaedmo did couple days ago (bring deconstruccted items etc). More activity in forums would be cool aswell, idk how to achieve that tho.

IGN: 2gp

Edited by 2gp

1. I like pre-eoc content and all other servers have that off-hand style shit that I really dont like at all. Also like that every player can choose his own play mode.

2. Urmm PvP for sure... Not big fan of pvp but still once per 1-2week I would like to do some pvp events

IGN: Santa

Edited by santa
forgot IGN

Henlo ^_^

I love the activeness and variety of the staff/dev team and their constant updates and contributes to improve and keep the game a smooth and welcoming environment.

The game could be easier to learn. The community it really helpful but a database of content like drop tables etc would be really helpful (this could exist and i don't know about it)

Erinescence

6 minutes ago, erinescence said:

Henlo ^_^

I love the activeness and variety of the staff/dev team and their constant updates and contributes to improve and keep the game a smooth and welcoming environment.

The game could be easier to learn. The community it really helpful but a database of content like drop tables etc would be really helpful (this could exist and i don't know about it)

Erinescence

;;itemdrop (item name) ;;npcdrop (npc name) for drop tables.
You can also go to ;;settings > build settings > Toggle Drop Table Examine

• Like 1

big-banner.gif

lul.png

Community, high staff activity, overall just people. You can easily see people care about you and this server

I really miss a loot share :c

Aurie

Ingame name: Exoz

1: What is your favorite thing about Ataraxia?  How helpful and friendly the community is. 

2: What is one thing that Ataraxia can improve on? tbh i dont like home :( but other than that i love this server :)

Good luck to all!

tag.png

Ingame Name : I Conquer

1: What is your favorite thing about Ataraxia? The Memorial @ Home. Honestly got me right in the feels <3 

2: What is one thing that Ataraxia can improve on? a Newer Home Location would be desirable in my opinion, although the content being added is above amazing! 

Ingame Name : Suplex

1: What is your favorite thing about Ataraxia?  honestly? its the ideal rsps for me i love everything about it so far

2: What is one thing that Ataraxia can improve on? more information on certain things like, chime, or high level items for example, that new players wouldnt normally know about other than that i think the devs are doing a damn good job at the server

17 hours ago, Uzi said:

1: What is your favorite thing about Ataraxia? My favorite thing about Ataraxia is the Unique name that just rolls off the tongue...Ataraxia...Ataraxia... its fun to say ya know? 

2: What is one thing that Ataraxia can improve on?  More meme masters.

Ign is Galaxy

Im the greatest

Dont @ me

17 hours ago, Uzi said:

Friendly community, love the first thing I got as soon as I join the server was everyone saying "welcome".

Just feel like we need more bosses and add more minigames like stealing creation I always love this minigame and not many server has it.

In-game name

Sirvarrock

"Good luck everyone"

The Reminisce of the game i used to love before EOC Took over, but having the equipment and cosmetics that made Runescape 3 Look good. Theres only so many things you can do right with any group project, big or small, and Jagex Ruined Runescape in my opinion with EOC, but made some good choices and designs for items. Noxious Longbow, The advances on the original Achievement armors, and much more.

Theres so many things that RS3 opens that we just don't have (i understand that cache has a huge issue in the mix) But the implementations on how items are distributed between the server. Things like Dyes, Mboxes, and misc things that would make the game far to easy.
 Lowering the drop rates on items, and working on the game itself to polish off what feels off just by looking at it.
A lot of things are getting buffed, a lot of things are getting nerfed. Theres some things that should be focused on if its re-occurring, such as the godwars bosses drop rates, they were buffed, and then nerfed again. This is a prime example.
Theres many things like this scattered through out ataraxia that could use some modifying.

k66UKkj.png

1: What is your favorite thing about Ataraxia? Definitely, the community.

2: What is one thing that Ataraxia can improve on? I'm new to the server, but I would say, maybe add a witholding spot in the bank, as for staff, I've seen nothing but good things.

Please include your in-game name with your response. My IGN: Silver

On 11/8/2018 at 7:38 AM, Uzi said:

Without any doubt, the huge content this server has, the friendly (most of the times) community and the professionalism and will to help of our staff.

1. Bring back PvP.
  2. Bring back gambling, even thought there are many cons, I think the pros are way more, including more players.
  3. Implement new "unique" content, maybe even grab ideas other servers have and changed them in a way that would fit Ataraxia.
  4. Add a few more pros on the hardest gamemodes, legendary/ironman, maybe add better dpr or any other features.
  5. Implement the same referred on "4" for higher donator ranks, improve the donator benefits.

Respect

• Dawson locked this topic