• Server Status: Online

Future Updates/Suggestions

Hello all,

In an effort to maximize your enjoyment of the server and satisfy the community at the very best of our ability I would like to come to you all to see what sort of future updates you would like to see from us. We have been producing weekly updates which we hope you all have enjoyed, but we would like to incorporate the community even more with our updates. After all, these updates are all for you and your experience. Additionally, if you have already posted a server suggestion under the server suggestion section, please feel free to leave a link to the post.

Please use this thread to reply to the following questions.

1: Future Update/Suggestion

2: Reasoning

Thanks,

Uzi (Dawson)

• Like 3

UziAtaraxia.png

1) Nex, angel of death.

2) this would be a nice addition as it adds a new level of content to the server which would bring in new players as it is a mainly PvM server. This would also create a wider environment for content creators to make videos and advertise the server.

• Like 1

zero_two_vengeance.jpg

1. let ironman get spins from key ticket drops

2.We get them ass drops but don't get spins for them would be nice to get the spins senses we cant buy spins from shop and not buying spins but this would be a good way to get them and they are not that common but we do get them as drops and being able to get the spin from them would be nice instead of just getting the drop and being a pointless item for ironman or be able to at lest chime them or alch them so they are worth something to us 

Edited by iron getrip
  • Like 2

1. Duo/Group Ironman

2. It would be amazing for content not only for regular players, but would also make for some cool YouTube content. I got the response that not even RS has this yet, but other RSPS's have it so maybe it is worth looking into. I think it could help bring some new players here as well.

Edited by Gary
  • Like 3

big-banner.gif

lul.png

future suggestion: add telos the warden to drop tier 92 weapons zaros godsword, seren bow, and the mage weapon forgot the name lol but that be awesome also maybe consider drygore offhands i seen it work pretty good on other servers coming from a guy who only plays 718 and higher revision. also for other skills like woodcutting and mining make them get gp for logs they cut just like thieving because some are more enjoyable then others for skillers just coming from skiller community!! 

reason: to improve pvm content and skillers content both!! 

5 hours ago, vengeance said:

1) Nex, angel of death.

2) this would be a nice addition as it adds a new level of content to the server which would bring in new players as it is a mainly PvM server. This would also create a wider environment for content creators to make videos and advertise the server.

This is added, just that it's pretty difficult and will need a massive group of people in max gear.

23 hours ago, Gary said:

1. Duo/Group Ironman

2. It would be amazing for content not only for regular players, but would also make for some cool YouTube content. I got the response that not even RS has this yet, but other RSPS's have it so maybe it is worth looking into. I think it could help bring some new players here as well.

Very into this idea. Would love to see it implemented ? I've played duo on a server a while ago, and it was probably the most fun I've had on iron man (of course until i saw there was a relaunch of this, gave my stuff to my partner and said my goodbyes hehe). +1 ?

1. make it to where slayer monsters just fight you unless they are a boss rather than doing irrelevant mechanics such as strykewyrms being underground versus just being above ground and just fighting them, bosses should stay the same but it is very annoying when you cant even kill one ice strykewyrm for like 10 minutes because all it does is keep going underground absolutely annoying

2. would make slayer way more fun, would also make more monsters be farmed versus being completely ignored just because of how annoying they are

1: Future Update/Suggestion - Item stats balance (code wise)

2: Reasoning - Most late game items vs reaper items hardly have +-5 to 10 difference, its nothing. For example, people with decimation can out dps people with nox bow who are on reaper task too. You can't even guarantee 50% of the kills. At this point, dps is basically rng.

nerf off-hand shadow glaive(remove range strength) Buff t80/t90 repriser ---- nerf malevolent defence and give it more str (it's a power armor weaker then void). Add legio bosses to platzone instances but still costs a keystone to get in. Make it so you can fix the upgraded glacor boots at bob... this isn't rs3 why does it cost a scale or tip or gland to fix the boots again? the pieces are so rare. fix the bug in rots where karil can disappear into wall. Fix death tiles. Nerf decimation a little bit 225 range str atm make it like 190 or 200 it's so close to nox longbow which is 10x rarer. add more bosses !! Buff reaper necklace it's literally useless compared to farsight blood neck, Buff deathtouch bracelet, Fix ammy of souls special effect to show in chat box when it goes off. Remove charming imp from reaper store it does nothing 

Edited by love games