• Server Status: Online

Yo guys,

I'm not normally one to make a 'goals' post on a server, however I can actually see myself playing this server for quite some time, therefore I decided to give it a crack. This is mostly just a post to keep track of what I want to achieve in one place, but I'm sure at least a couple of you will be interested (or not, who knows). So yeah, I created my character on 10/10/2018 so it's not got much going on yet, however I thought I would create the post anyway!

Skills

Runecrafting: 1/99                 PET: No                                                Agility: 1/99                  PET: No                                               Mining: 61/99                   PET: No                              

Construction: 1/99                 PET: No                                               Herblore 3/99                PET: No                                               Smithing: 7/99               PET: No

Dungeoneering: 1/120          PET: No                                               Thieving: 85/99             PET: No                                                Fishing: 80/99                 PET: No

Crafting: 1/99                 PET: No                                               Cooking: 76/99                PET: No

Fletching: 1/99               PET: No                                               Firemaking: 75/99           PET: No

Slayer: 1/99                   PET: No                                                 Woodcutting: 75/99       PET: No

Hunter: 1/99                PET: No                                                    Farming: 1/99              PET: No

Divination: 1/99           PET: No                                                    

**This list is not complete, I will add more to it as I decide upon more goals to pursue within the game**

Edited by Asgarra
update
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, ely sia n said:

Good luck! I'd love to see this list as it gets more and more completed ? 

Thanks! I'm making some good progress w/ thieving to get that starting cash. Thinking of goals I can add to the post such as obtaining rare items, 'x' amount of gp, minigame runs and things like that, just need to get a feel of what will be achievable on the server first :).

8 hours ago, Ardougne said:

i love skillers. cant wait to see this progress. 

-=will be following this topic=-

I love skillers too, I'm going to create a max account on here too, but I love skillers. I'm gonna try and grow the skiller community on here if I can, maybe make a clan if I get enough interest from folks!. Good to know some people are going to be following my journey :D!

Well well, started off as a skiller myself, recently got combat just to see myself get 120 dung and 99 slay, then back to resetting cmb for the pengpeng skilltab look. If ya need any help with supplies i'll try help out a fellow skiller as much as i can. So good luck i'll be keeping tabs on the topic for awesome updates! ?

• Like 1

sgsrgwdt.png

1 hour ago, Opi said:

Well well, started off as a skiller myself, recently got combat just to see myself get 120 dung and 99 slay, then back to resetting cmb for the pengpeng skilltab look. If ya need any help with supplies i'll try help out a fellow skiller as much as i can. So good luck i'll be keeping tabs on the topic for awesome updates! ?

Cheers man, good to know there's other skillers out there in the Ataraxia community! I will add you in-game now and message you if I need anything, much appreciated!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Asgarra said:

Cheers man, good to know there's other skillers out there in the Ataraxia community! I will add you in-game now and message you if I need anything, much appreciated!

i do plan on making one, its just not in the early pages of my agenda. 

k66UKkj.png

8 minutes ago, Ardougne said:

i do plan on making one, its just not in the early pages of my agenda. 

Awesome stuff! I look forward to it. (You'll have a lot of catching up to do mind!?)

Edited by Asgarra