Jump to content
  • Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Ataraxia Updates #38 - 1st December 2022


Recommended Posts

  • Owner

  fmB5140.png

 

Christmas patch is here! We are very aware of a few looming/unfixed issues with content resulting from the 926 patch.

We wanted to make sure the Christmas event/patch was ready before focusing on those.

Going into the New Year they will be a large part of our focus.

 

[+] General Changes

- Brooch of the Gods will now announce when received from hunting penguins
- Buffed Guildmaster Tony's mattock rate to 1/500 from 1/1000 (the last buff, on god, no cap)
- You can now disassemble Dining/Kitchen tables into Simple/Crafted parts
- Added "ach" command to access Achievements (lazy fucks)
- Added the new Rex Matriarch rings to ;;comb instead of the imbued alternative
- Excavation now counts for daily Archaeology challenges
- You can now obtain Corruption sigil, Ancient emblem and Perfect chitin if you have the minimum required defender or better
- You can now have different types of weapon/offhand/shield cosmetics active 

 

[+] Christmas Event

- Ataraxia's 2022 Christmas event is here!
- Log on every day to receive any of the following rewards: Christmas presents, Small/Medium/Large protean packs, Golden tickets (chance of Black santa hat/Christmas cracker), Christmas event shop tokens and Deathtouched darts!
- You can open the Advent calendar by pressing F6 or from the Extras menu

Advent_calendar_2019.png?14d8b

- Enjoy the Advent calendar from the 1st to the 24th! Open 15 presents on the day to receive a special plushie: 

image.png 

- Postie Pete needs your help! He needs Wrapping paper ready for Christmas PRONTO!
- Gaining any experience during December will have a chance of receiving Christmas wrapping paper:

image.png

- You will gain 15-25 paper every 3 mins of exp gaining, lamps are not included
- From the 25th December to the 2nd of January you will receive 3x the amount of paper!
- You will stop receiving paper on the 2nd, and you can spend your paper until the 17th 
- This wrapping paper will be stored automatically in your Currency pouch:

image.png

- You can exchange the wrapping paper with Postie pete at home:

image.png

- You need 200 Christmas wrapping paper in order to exchange it with Postie Pete
- When exchanging, Pete will give you a present scaling with rarity..
- You have a 1/1000 chance of a Gold present which contains the following rewards
- From this present you have a 40% chance of receiving the Green Santa hat and 60% chance of receiving the coins:

image.png

- You have a 1/25 chance of a Purple present which contains the following rewards
- From this present you have a 1/500 chance of receiving the Green Santa hat:

image.png

- You have a 1/2.5 chance of a Blue present which contains the following rewards
- From this present you have a 1/2500 chance of receiving the Green Santa hat:

image.png

- Any other circumstance you will receive a White present which contains the following rewards
- From this present you have a 1/5000 chance of receiving the Green Santa hat:

image.png

- All except the Gold present contain various cosmetic override tokens! Be sure to claim them and check them out!
- Furthermore, you can receive 2022 Christmas event shop tokens from various sources around Ataraxia
- You can spend these tokens in the event shop:

image.png

- The main source for these tokens will be from Christmas presents:

image.png

- These presents contain between 100-350 shop tokens
- You can get these boxes through: Killing NPCs, Handing in 200 Stardust, Slayer tasks, Skilling contracts, Reaper tasks, Ancient caskets, Evil trees and penguins
- Furthermore, you can receive event shop tokens and Christmas presents from the Advent calendar daily!

[+] Santa's Grotto

- December will bring a new (for all of those not online yesterday while it was active for a few hours) Treasure Hunter rotation!
- This rotation will be active until the 28th of December!
- Santa's Grotto brings an awesome interface with lots of interaction!

image.png

- Each key has similar rewards as regular Treasure hunter, prismatic stars and lamps. Santa's Grotto gives various different reward multipliers
- Every 12 keys you will receive a bonus!
- You will have 3 options, 2 Grotto Modifiers and a Reward item:

image.png

- As an example here, if I selected the far left option, my next 8 keys will be a guaranteed yellow rarity, alternatively, this can be orange rarity for 6, Red rarity for 4 or Purple for 2!
- If I selected the middle, the next 5 keys will give rewards that are guaranteed to be multiplied by 5, alternatively, this can be multiplied by 4
- And finally, the reward item this time was 250 Christmas wrapping paper
- The Reward items are going to be what you want to hunt!
- You can receive 8 Treasure hunter keys like this:


image.png

- You have a few different items that will be quite desired!

Frosted wreath

image.png

Gift wrap scythe

image.png

Green santa hat

image.png
 

[+] Bug Reports

- Fixed area loot interface making you unable to use your actionbar
- Fixed Smiley partyhat not selling for Rare item tokens
- Fixed being able to use Protean cogs without the Smithing, Crafting and Divination level requirements
- Temporarily disabled being able to stack Triskelion keys until a more reliable and bug-free alternative is added
- Fixed Snow parasol being untradeable
- Fixed hatchet selection for Divine trees
- Fixed wilderness volcano shortcuts and moved the WildyWyrm volcano spawn location to the area near KBD
- Fixed Partyhat Firemaking, will now throw a random Partyhat
- Fixed Sir Prysin clue step
- Fixed Twisted bird skull necklace, Split dragontooth necklace and Demonhorn necklace prayer points restoration amount
- Attempted to fix an issue causing some players to rollback
- Fixed a problem with Familiar special attacks not showing on the Familiar icon
- Fixed Nightgazer becoming invisible after killing it once
- Fixed all urn ids for firing, adding runes etc
- Fixed poison not being cleared after Queen Black Dragon dies
- Fixed x10 hitsplats while the action bar is hidden
- Fixed Completionist cape override being reset when logging out

 

Keep up to date on Ataraxia 2 through our Discord: https://discord.gg/yuKh6Qt/

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Jaedmo changed the title to Ataraxia Updates #38 - 1st December 2022

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Leading the NXT generation through 2021.

Proudly partnered with RuneSuite

Copyright © 2021 Ataraxia. All rights reserved.
Runescape is property of Jagex Ltd. We are not affiliated with Jagex Ltd.

×
×
  • Create New...