• Server Status: Online
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 56 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Early access explanation

• Administrator

Hi everyone, 

As we edge closer and closer to the full release of ataraxia we have got to the point in development where we were comfortable to turn on the live server and allow a select few players to test the server in what we are calling early access.

There have been a few questions about early access by other players which I am going to try clarify in this forums post.. 

How long is early access going to be going on for? 

Currently we have no guarenteed date of when the early access will finish but if all goes well and no game breaking bugs show up we anticipate it shouldn't be much longer. 

Will progress/items be carried over to the live game on full release? 

We have decided that any progress and items obtained during the early access will be carried over to the live game on full release, however to maintain fairness in the launch competitions we have decided to take the following action... 

Anyone account that progresses on the early access will be locked out of the live time for the same period of time early access was ongoing. For example... If early access is for 7 days, for the first 7 days of the live game that account would be locked. 

On top of the above anyone playing on early access is playing perkless and with no donator benefits so in a sense it is slower than it would be on live with perks ect. 

I trust this clarifies the situation and if anyone has anymore questions about the above please feel free to dm me on discord 😊

I want to say thank you from myself and everyone in the staff team to everyone who has continued to support us in the last 5 months whilst we worked hard on getting the server ready for you all and I can't wait to see everyone in game. 

• Like 3